Good morning folks :frow

Morning y'all.

I have been up since 11:30. :hmm Sable has been restless all night like she isn't feeling well. She hasn't eaten anything odd that I am aware of, no runny poops in the kennel, no puke either. Just absolutely would not settle.
She actually hopped the baby gate to wake me up which is very not like her.

She ate a large dog cookie a half hour ago and is FINALLY laying down in hubs recliner.

It will be getting light in an hour and the chickens will need tended. No point trying to lay down now.

I am hoping for a good update from Mo on the odd turkey stuff from last evening.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day... Hope Sable feels better quickly.
Good morning all
Turkeys all there and seem fine. She must have been just hanging out :barnie
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... Glad she was okay

Incubator wharehouse has a sale

Screenshot_20211128-102824.png

Hi everybody :frow

Mo, so good to hear she’s okay. What a weird way to hang out in a tree though.

Henny, sorry you didn't get any sleep. Hopefully you and Sable can catch a nap later.
I think she must have missed the branch she was aiming for and got hung up. She was pretty high and the flash light wasn't that bright. Her head was hanging like she was dead, guess she was looking down... sure looked dead to me. Thought maybe she had a heart attack lol.

Sable seems to be feeling better.

Around 10:30 this morning Sable developed big hives and lumps all over her body. She had been super itchy all night and throughout the morning.
I think we got to the root of the issue.
Five days ago I went to get dog food. They were out of my usual. I settled for a bag that is the same brand with "tender bites". She would only pick at the food. The others ate it with gusto.
Yesterday around 2pm I baited Sables dish with a couple tablespoons of her normal canned dog food. She ate about 2 cups total.

I went in search of her usual blend as soon as those hives showed up. I got the last bag after getting employees to dig through the deliveries.

Sable ate that willingly and on her own.

Sable seems to be feeling better.

Around 10:30 this morning Sable developed big hives and lumps all over her body. She had been super itchy all night and throughout the morning.
I think we got to the root of the issue.
Five days ago I went to get dog food. They were out of my usual. I settled for a bag that is the same brand with "tender bites". She would only pick at the food. The others ate it with gusto.
Yesterday around 2pm I baited Sables dish with a couple tablespoons of her normal canned dog food. She ate about 2 cups total.

I went in search of her usual blend as soon as those hives showed up. I got the last bag after getting employees to dig through the deliveries.

Sable ate that willingly and on her own.
Glad you figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom