Good morning everyone 😊 have a good day

Good morning everyone.

We had high winds all weekend. Today we will only be in the low 30's. It looks to be a one day event then back into the low 50's.

I wish everyone a great day.
Good morning Henny 😊
Good morning all
Your wind is here and temperature dropping to teens 31 right now. Back up to 40s in a couple days
Good morning Mo 😊
Good morning everyone. It will be warm, and cloudy here today.

The youngest had trouble getting to sleep last night, so the kids will be late waking up.
Good morning Clue 😊

Good morning all
12 f this morning and gloomy
Yesterday afternoon I found a dead 3 or 4 yr old chicken meat mutt hen. She was purple so I assume heart, no visible injury. I tend to loose a few when the temperature swings. Was 50s then dropped to 30. Fortunately that coop has extra hens.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a wonderful day and try to stay warm

Good morning my friends.

Hoping for a good day.
Good morning Henny 😊
Good morning all
Yesterday afternoon I found a dead 3 or 4 yr old chicken meat mutt hen. She was purple so I assume heart, no visible injury. I tend to loose a few when the temperature swings. Was 50s then dropped to 30. Fortunately that coop has extra hens.
Good morning Mo 😊

Good morning all
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... Sorry you lost one :hugs

Sorry for the loss Mo.

Good morning Mo, have a great day... Sorry you lost one

Thanks
I think I have 55 or so chicken hens left. Although this was a good one... can't be one of the older lame ones that I should be putting down. ... but those are the tamest and are hard to do the deed.

Back
Top Bottom