Good morning everyone :frow It's much nicer today, it is supposed to be close to 50 today!

It's 26 degrees out now. This is horrible.
Good morning Clue 😊
:hugs

My stepson lives in North Florida. He is not to happy with the weather either.

We are at 18° here in Colorado right now. To me for this time of year that is warmer than normal.
Good morning Henny 😊
Look out for falling iguanas.

Good morning all
4f humidity is 84

Big snow they were predicting for me looks like it might be going south of me. Sorry you all down there.
Good morning Mo 😊 have a great day and stay warm

Good morning folks :frow

It's 26 degrees out now. This is horrible.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day and stay warm... Us southerners aren't built for low temps.
:hugs

My stepson lives in North Florida. He is not to happy with the weather either.

We are at 18° here in Colorado right now. To me for this time of year that is warmer than normal.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day... The kids have been using Hello Fresh and Amazon Market place for their fresh groceries. Not available for us but seems to work well for them.

Good morning all
4f humidity is 84

Big snow they were predicting for me looks like it might be going south of me. Sorry you all down there.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day and stay warm
Good morning Clue, Mo, Sue and everyone just logging on.

I am going shopping today. I totally put it off as long as possible. Looks like I have at least 5 stops. :barnie
:frow Good morning again Henny, guess I quoted you twice :gig

Good morning folks. My church canceled services this morning because their parking lot is a sheet of ice. I got to sleep in though.

I heard a story a few years back about an island in the keys that pays a bounty on iguanas. So when they had a cold snap like this, people were going around collecting the cold iguanas to turn in. They are usually very hard to catch in normal temps.

Well someone got into a car accident because of the iguanas he was catching. He rounded up a bunch of them and was just throwing them into the back seat of his car. When he filled up the back seat, he decided to drive to the place to get the bounty. On his way there, he was cold and turned up the heat in his car. He crashed because a bunch of them revived all at the same time and started freaking out and running all over the car.

Good morning folks. My church canceled services this morning because their parking lot is a sheet of ice. I got to sleep in though.

I heard a story a few years back about an island in the keys that pays a bounty on iguanas. So when they had a cold snap like this, people were going around collecting the cold iguanas to turn in. They are usually very hard to catch in normal temps.

Well someone got into a car accident because of the iguanas he was catching. He rounded up a bunch of them and was just throwing them into the back seat of his car. When he filled up the back seat, he decided to drive to the place to get the bounty. On his way there, he was cold and turned up the heat in his car. He crashed because a bunch of them revived all at the same time and started freaking out and running all over the car.
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day... funny story :gig

Back
Top Bottom