My dog is 11 almost 12.
The year he was a puppy, no, the first 3 years he was a puppy I looked like, well a very disadvantaged woman.
Everything I owned it seemed, had rips, tears and holes in them.
I still have a few of those tshirts and I'm going to keep them long after he's gone because they bring back happy memories -those years...when all my kids were in our happy house, and we all adored this crazy puppy.
Now this sweet old dog.
View attachment 1244909
Aww Stacey how precious those are precious furry family moments :hitthat you cherish forever :lovehe is a handsome fur baby :frow

I am totally LMAO here..... DH has had a history of VERY bad snoring... and he stops breathing... so, he got a CPAP.....

Now, as my Wolfie gets older, he is snoring worse and worse, louder and louder... and I've noticed, it *seems* like he stops breathing.

Should I try nasal strips? Will I need to take him in for a sleep study? Do they have CPAP machines for dogs? He is at least courteous and sleeps with his head towards DH (so I hear less of the snoring), but then I get his rear in my face.....

I am seriously KILLING myself with laughter over all the tatering things I am thinking about. :lau :gig :lau

I'm all caught up but think I might try to go to bed early.

@Anansi -honey girl, hang in there. Hope the dr. Wasn't a derp or a tater.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. :love:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
You have us!

Rae- hope you and MD get a good night's sleep tonight

Ruby- I'm so proud of all your hard work at school, and in the other parts of your life. Keep it up. You'll go far! (as the old folks say)

Smuvy- love your crazy avatars. You always keep us guessing. Save up. Get a camper. Sell it when PICS a teenager. By then he won't want to go on trips.
Childhood is fleeting.
Don't waste it.

21hens-you just wait! That dog is going to be awesome (3 years from now)!

Misty-hope the DH does well tomorrow.

Cappy- resist the urge to pick up expensive taters til this dropsy spell wears off

Chickassan-I choke on my coffee almost every morning. DH says he hears me when he's in the shower and that's how he knows I'm alive.

Sam! - check in with us buddy!
We need to know you guys survived the prairie fires!

Everyone else- I love being a part of this friend group even if I don't have a lot to say every day. Winter gets to me too.
In a few weeks I'll be past the worst of it.
Once I get to the second week of February I think I might live another year.
We've got your back to hun, & thanks :hugs+:hugs=:lovesweet dreams

Just got the Milk Drinker to sleep. My parents got their bathtub installed today and I was able to give him a bath in a nice steamy bathroom. That is harder to do in our house. It seemed to help clear out his sinuses a good bit. Hopefully that helps with his breathing tonight.

Cute little stinker

View attachment 1244958
Nite nite spider baby :hugsfeel better

Man you all make my day!!
I laugh a lot with you guys!!

I gotta hit the hay. :hugs
See you all tomorrow.

a88rPye_700b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom