:th
Doesn't this one work? It is in the emoji section.

They are 10 weeks old now. They grow up too quickly. I'll need to slaughter the 3 cockerels soon.

I need to slaughter their half Cochin brothers. They are pushing 23 weeks now and starting to chase the hens and cause trouble.
Duh.. Thanks, I missed that one. That's perfect.
They look so big for only 10 weeks. So grown up!

So excited about the incubator i ordered! Guineas started laying so they are finally good for something!:wee:clap
Ok, what are guineas used for.. I mean, I assume you can eat them and whatnot, but people have loads of them.. is it just for meat?

Wanna slaughter some cockerels for me? :lol:
I need to put on my big girl panties and just do it!
I need to put mine on and kill my own birds. Actually it would be interesting to see how other people do in their birds. I'm 100% internet taught. I'm not sure I would be up to helping on Saturday though, especially since I'll be bringing the Milk Drinker with me.

Wanna slaughter some cockerels for me? :lol:
I need to put on my big girl panties and just do it!
I have 3--4 that Rae would be more than welcome to take too! Some days I just want to have a giant rooster flock and never eat chicken again. Sigh.
Ok, what are guineas used for.. I mean, I assume you can eat them and whatnot, but people have loads of them.. is it just for meat?
They are used as a sanity test. If you can stand them for a whole year, you automatically are declared a lunatic and carted away. @Wickedchicken6 managed to escape the people in white coats—didn't you, skunky?

I have 3--4 that Rae would be more than welcome to take too! Some days I just want to have a giant rooster flock and never eat chicken again. Sigh.
But I'd have to cross the border to get them. There are two problems with that.
  1. My passport isn't current
  2. I'd have to deal with customs to get them across.
Just not worth it.

Oh, and I'd have to go to Canada........ :tongue:oops:

Back
Top Bottom