20181031_022248.jpg

Happy Halloween!

Morning all :frow

Sammy beautiful birds
For all the molters soooo sorry you're grumpy

chicky for pepper in bulk, checkout https://www.webstaurantstore.com/ you can get 5 pounds for less than 15 bucks.

Also, chicky when and where were you in Japan? I wouldn't even attempt Kanji now, but I wasn't bad back in the day when I lived there. Spent 3 years in Misawa, but traveled all over the country. Akido was my favorite.

We don't do trick or treat around here as we're too rural... My street is a mile long and has 5 houses on it. All but two have a quarter mile driveways. So instead we do Trunk or Treat. Local churches, walmart and other places have a designated time to arrive and a section of the parking lot marked off. Cars all get parked and then the kids go car to car to get their treats. Ours was a either Saturday or Sunday. The kids had a blast.

Morning suzi:frow

Good! Thanks for asking. “Thinking” about giving the dogs a bath today because it’s supposed to be warm, and I’d rather do it outside.

It’s going to be much later, before my lower back gives me enough feedback to let me know if this is a good idea or not.

How’s the Tennessee weather? Is the colorful part of autumn over or still in progress?
When I’ve been in your state one thing I like (among many) is how late the sun stays up in the summer.

LATE, late!

Like Lionel Richie singing in the background late.

Back
Top Bottom