So strange.im still getting alerts for that thread. It says I have “insufficient privileges”.

So I’m guessing I’m blocked or something, but I still haven’t gotten a spanking.

Maybe that person reported me and now I just can’t comment on their posts.
I’m not really sure how the blocking thing works.

We don't really have a "blocking" function on BYC, but we do have an "Ignore" feature, which is really weird. If you choose to ignore someone, they won't know it unless they try to PM you as the "Start a conversation" link won't be there. But if you ignore someone you simply won't see their posts.

It appears as a closed thread. I did not post on there at all and if I go to.it it says the thread is closed to further replies.
I wouldn't worry over it at all.

X2 It's just been closed by the mods.

So strange.im still getting alerts for that thread. It says I have “insufficient privileges”.

So I’m guessing I’m blocked or something, but I still haven’t gotten a spanking.

Maybe that person reported me and now I just can’t comment on their posts.
I’m not really sure how the blocking thing works.
It says the same thing for me...insufficient privileges.....and I never commented on that thread

I need some advice. As you all know I have some Seramas. One hatched 2 chicks in August and of course they are both roosters. So now I ha e 3 Serama roosters. Although Seramas are extremely sweet and gentle I worry about having 3 roosters. So far they seem to get along fine but I worry about them eventually fighting. What do you all think? Can 3 roosters get along ok?
Yes, they can determine who is boss and live peacefully. Of course they will fight over hens. They do best when they grow up together.

Goodmorning all!! This is what Sunday mornings around my house looks like...:love
20190106_114155.jpg

They will sit at the closed doors waiting for thier morning snack... its hilarious...

Yup when a thread gets too hot or the OP wishes to shut it down, the Mods will close the thread to further comment. They can also delete the entire thread. Another time you'll see that message is if they're doing a clean up. They'll lock the thread while they go through and clean it up and then unlock it when they are done.

Back
Top Bottom