:hugs:smack:smack:smackLololol
Throwback to the first time I got smacked on here and cried real tears! :hit
I thought you guys were telling me to get lost!

:hugs I am glad you didn't leave over a misunderstood :smack.

Yes, there are many ways to interpret the emojis. :hmm

Super glad for the heater helping Nunny! :celebrate

Holy BRRRRRRR Diva!

I'm up before the chickens this morning, working. Fortunately, my FIL takes care of the morning feed as it is 19 Degrees right now and not going above 20 all day. It is supposed to go into the LOW single digits here tonight.

Oh, I've tentatively sold 3 of my LF Blue Cochin girls. I don't need 7 to breed them so I'm going to sell the smallest or meanest ones. There is one that likes to bite when handled and I don't want Thing 1 around birds like that. They wanted to come tomorrow or Saturday, I said Saturday because I don't want to pull 3 birds out of the coop on the coldest night of the year.

:hugs I am glad you didn't leave over a misunderstood :smack
I'm glad you didn't leave either @staceyj!

My e thermometer needs cold weather batteries but -50 wc in town
Screenshot_20190130-072505.png

My e thermometer needs cold weather batteries but -50 wc in town
View attachment 1657995

To cold! To cold!

OMG Mo! That is insane. :th

Bundle up heavily when tending birds dear. Hot cocoa or oatmeal or whatever keeps you going too.

If I could send you some heat I would.

To cold! To cold!

OMG Mo! That is insane. :th

Bundle up heavily when tending birds dear. Hot cocoa or oatmeal or whatever keeps you going too.

If I could send you some heat I would.
I am afraid to go to the birds... hopefully they are ok... they will need water soon though. I made sure everyone had a chance to fill up right at dark.
Dog even thought it was cold.
Max usually goes out at 5 and stays out ... He was willing to come in when I checked in 5 minutes... St Bernard/Newfie

I am afraid to go to the birds... hopefully they are ok... they will need water soon though. I made sure everyone had a chance to fill up right at dark.
Dog even thought it was cold.
Max usually goes out at 5 and stays out ... He was willing to come in when I checked in 5 minutes... St Bernard/Newfie
That was me this am at -26F:woot! I was afraid to go out but all were alive! Still another night even colder to come...:oops:

Back
Top Bottom