After these couple nights of janky cold pass if i'm not satisfied with her foot she'll likely get the same treatment.
Update, she hates the box bed so she's on MY bed which she apparently is fine with because she stuck her head in her blanket and laid down.
Guess i'm sleeping with a cat and a chicken tonight.:p
My old injured non roosting girl got her own accommodations in the coop. I closed her in a nest box with a towel over the front the keep the heat in.
LOL

After these couple nights of janky cold pass if i'm not satisfied with her foot she'll likely get the same treatment.
Update, she hates the box bed so she's on MY bed which she apparently is fine with because she stuck her head in her blanket and laid down.
Guess i'm sleeping with a cat and a chicken tonight.:p

You are a brave soul having a chicken in the bed.

Who was it that slept with chicks in her shirt when the power went out? Was that @pitbullmomma?

I kept baby quail in my bra for a few hours after they hatched when out power went out lol

Everyone keeping warm? -4 here (RF of -21). Even the Seramas have found a way to keep warm. Can you find all 3?

IMG_20190130_195630.jpg

Broodies are tag teaming to keep each other and their eggs warm too

IMG_20190130_195708.jpg

I kept baby quail in my bra for a few hours after they hatched when out power went out lol

Everyone keeping warm? -4 here (RF of -21). Even the Seramas have found a way to keep warm. Can you find all 3?

View attachment 1658722
Broodies are tag teaming to keep each other and their eggs warm too

View attachment 1658723

Creative birds! No I cannot find all three.

I found my 10 year old Bantam cochin under the wing of the giant blue cochin tonight. We aren't even that cold here.

Edited because freaking autocorrect!!!! :barnie:barnie:barnie

Worst thing that happens she craps on me, won't be the first time won't be the last.
She's actually been pretty good about that, just pooping on her towel her foot hurts so at least it is a small area she moves in.
It is worth it to have her comfy and for me not to worry.:)
You are a brave soul having a chicken in the bed.

Back
Top Bottom