Good morning! Oof, why so early?

Me?

I worked for decades in jobs that I commuted to and had to be there by 6.
That and hubs is on call so his phone rings at all hours. :rolleyes:

Went to the birds. Yup cold out. Frost on the cars and plants this morning. :hmm
We are supposed to hit mid to upper 70's the next couple days then WHAMMO only 30 and snow with overnight into the teens.

Talk about system shock! :eek:

Leopard gecko! His name is Hoshi

View attachment 1925756
SOooo cute!

Ok wrinkle picture.

Please understand she does NOT hold still for anything.
I only got one halfway decent pic out of 30+. :th

View attachment 1925788 View attachment 1925789
Little River.
Blurry as heck and hard to really SEE her.

And the future. :hmm
View attachment 1925790
Adorable even when blurry.

Today's adventure toward home, and yes, this is in Washington.
View attachment 1925995
View attachment 1925996
View attachment 1925997
View attachment 1925998

DD#3 with Trixie (being held) and Peach, working on a new command, looking out over the Columbia River Gorge.
View attachment 1925994
View attachment 1925999

DD#3 and I will be doing the training with as needed help from a friend who is a professional trainer.
Wow, that's so beautiful! Did everyone adjust to the surprise pup?

Me?

I worked for decades in jobs that I commuted to and had to be there by 6.
That and hubs is on call so his phone rings at all hours. :rolleyes:

Went to the birds. Yup cold out. Frost on the cars and plants this morning. :hmm
We are supposed to hit mid to upper 70's the next couple days then WHAMMO only 30 and snow with overnight into the teens.

Talk about system shock! :eek:
:wee me streaking through the new fallen snow. :) Can you guess I love those first snowfalls. I actually like snow up until about January.

I like the change of seasons but I’m not a fan of lots of snow. 20 years of driving in it and I still don’t like to. I’d like about 6” and stop, that can melt to about 3”-4” then snow again to reach that 6” mark. Seems like a good compromise to me but Mother Nature and Old Man Winter have not agreed.

I’m still battling mites! They invaded my laundry room. It was so gross. Skin crawling makes you itchy thinking about it gross. All the birds have been sprayed. The coop has been sprayed. The laundry room has been sprayed!

I’m sick and tired of sick birds! But I’m doing battle. Seems like it’s going to be more of a siege but I’ll win!

Back
Top Bottom