My kids are 22 months apart. I totally understand how you can get overloaded. It is not like ANY of it can be put off til later either. :hugs
Those first couple years can be very draining.

Yeah puppies are a lot like toddlers....It gets quiet = someone is up to something they shouldn't be. :rolleyes:

Thanks! The bag was fun to make. Probably because it was a learning thing.

I am pushing the "You wanted the puppy, you tend the puppy" thing with hubs. For real I am not going to be the only one chasing after them.

He MIGHT be getting the message. For the first time in a couple years he loaded the dishwasher AND carried a basket of laundry upstairs.
Ooo I guess that's a benefit. I hope it's not short lived though.

I don't really know what the problem is so I hate to start trying random home remedies. At least I didn't sleep all day yesterday.
Maybe it's taking a turn for the better. I hope it gets better soon.

Toddlers are SOOOO much like this. I couldn't get Thing 1 to stop grabbing everything in Walmart yesterday.

Thanks, I'm feeling much better. Yes, those teeth are sharp.
Once my kids were being little hellions when I took them grocery shopping. I left the cart and we went home. When we got to the car they they started crying and saying they'd be good, but I told them it was too late. They never acted like that in a store again. Probably not as easy for you to do since the store is a bit away, but even a fake out of walking towards the exit might keep his fingers to himself for a bit.

Fingers crossed it will!
Id rather have a series of small disasters than one big one any day
though.
Ive got to make chili today, everybody pray I survive. :p

You were such a sweet gentle baby chick and now you're a ravenous wild woman.
Took off a chunk right at the bed, decnt sized too!
Thats the thanks I get for making sure you and your sisters get some morning exercise. :D
Hopefully she hasn't gotten a taste for human flesh.

Subtle but huge change...if that makes sense
Yes, I can't tell what exactly it is that I don't like about it, but I just know I am not a fan. Is it too much white space? Like it's too bright. The font is the same in the posts, but I can't tell if it's different when I type a reply. IDK, but it makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

Yes, I can't tell what exactly it is that I don't like about it, but I just know I am not a fan. Is it too much white space? Like it's too bright. The font is the same in the posts, but I can't tell if it's different when I type a reply. IDK, but it makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

I see a posts in the feedback thread that folks aren't keen on the brightness....maybe it will be tweaked a bit.

Back
Top Bottom