20200114_224022.jpg
20200114_220421.jpg
I got 4 fish today, 2 guppies and 2 kuhli loaches.

Curse this fluffy rain :rantLT taught Peach the wonders that partaking of it creates, and now she won't really play outside because the fluffy rain is addicting.:barnieThe only energy she's burning off is what it takes for her to warm up the stuff on the way to the stomach. :he Hopefully if it gets deep enough she'll decide to play in it instead of clearing every inch of the property of it.:th

Last edited:
Considering what those pups have been up to lately it took me forever to realise fluffy rain isn't code for a booty call. ;)

Curse this fluffy rain :rantLT taught Peach the wonders that partaking of it creates, and now she won't really play outside because the fluffy rain is addicting.:barnieThe only energy she's burning off is what it takes for her to warm up the stuff on the way to the stomach. :he Hopefully if it gets deep enough she'll decide to play in it instead of clearing every inch of the property of it.:th

Good morning Henny! :)
Morning everyone.

Still dark here.

Cool fish @CapricornFarm. 👍

Im a sick woman, I was watching strange chickens at 3 A.M just couldn't get to sleep.
And before anybody asks, no I do not pay to give them treats.:)
20200115_083248.jpg
20200115_083248.jpg

At least you know she's really hydrated. I have a chicken who gets excited about eating the snow off my boots when I go into the coop. Not like the run wouldn't have the exact same snow covering the ground. Nope, my boot snow is so much more tasty.

I have 2 idiot pullets.
Yes it is the Derp girls.

I caught them both billing out about 3# of feed from the freshly filled feeder yesterday.

I am not very happy about it at all.

I don't care for the no plastic as he bucket feeders since there are bantams in the flock too. I would have to have it low to the ground for them but higher for the big birds.......maybe with 2 ports low and 2 high it could work......

Thinking of making a feeder to fit between the wall studs. Shaped like a rabbit feeder but running dowels front to back to limit the side swooping of feed.....

This morning Cinders (6 year old dark brahma) is having troubles.
She is dragging the top of her foot along the ground as she tries to walk. No bumbles or obvious injury so nerve issues are likely. Poor girl.

I set food and water next to her so she need not go far. At her age I don't think there is much "fixing" that can be done.

Back
Top Bottom