You are very welcome Chooky.
If you have a reeeeealy stressful day do two deep breath/fart noises and a little snack with your chill the fudge out beverage.
Stressing sucks, sooo just refuse to do it. :)

Maybe I should ask Tad to give me lessons. She is a master of zen.
A3F24DD8-148A-4D05-B78D-6616282B050E.jpeg

She's got it down to an art form Chooky!
Acknowledge a stressor and you give it power.
Shut your eyes and tune it out and you get better treats lol!
She's a wise, wise lizard. :)

If she doesn’t want the veggies I am offering, she closes her eyes and pretends they aren’t there :lol: A true master of problem avoidance!

@Willowspirit If you watch, you will find that most people around Portland don't fuss too much about umbrellas and rain coats. The only reason for wearing more than a hoodie would be cooler temps. Up here we can pick most of the tourists out because they use umbrellas, and the majority of us don't. You can also tell who are transplants during the winter. The ones from snowy states are tootling down the road nice and steady at a reasonable speed. Everyone else is either going too fast, or creeping along so slow a snail could reach their destination before them. I prefer that most of them stay home so I can take the all wheel drive and run errands, or just have a good time and a little fun. McDonald's at 2 am on unplowed, snowy roads is always fun. There again, IHOP and Denny's at that time is just as fun.

Morning Bob and Chicky.

Still very dark here. I have no idea the temp. :lau

I want to redo my front flower bed.....to many weeds have taken hold and many perennials have been dwindling to nothing. Time to make it beautiful again.

I am thinking of adding colorful annuals in big pots to limit weed encroachment.

Good morning, im majorly stalling on going outside it is 28 but feels 19.
Honestly I don't want any part of that.
:)
:frow I'll trade you, 15 and feels a lot colder, have a goo day and stay warm.
Morning Bob and Chicky.

Still very dark here. I have no idea the temp. :lau

I want to redo my front flower bed.....to many weeds have taken hold and many perennials have been dwindling to nothing. Time to make it beautiful again.

I am thinking of adding colorful annuals in big pots to limit weed encroachment.
:frow Have a great day

I have several 4' dual bulb fluorescent fixtures. I run daylight bulbs and they do pretty well.
This year I have to set it up in my indoor bird room.....:fl That it does not trigger the 18 year old cockatiel to lay. I have to keep her in a dim room to prevent it. She would lay til it killed her. Poor thing.
Oh wow. That's reallys sad, but I guess that's their way of ensuring their species survival in the wild. Can you put up a blockade to keep her more in the dark, kinda like one of those room divider screens? I bet she'll love how toasty warm the extra lights will make it.

We are certainly not feeling like spring with COLD mornings and grey skies.

I am glad your tire is fixed. I have one going low on me pretty regularly. I know it is from the temperature swings. It is just annoying as all get out!
Exactly. Since I was paying $1.50 every single day to air up that 1 tire I'd check the others too and I swear each tire was 1/2 - 1 lb low each morning. Whyyyyy? I don't think the tires are having the valve problem the other one was, but just fluctuating b/c of the cold.

Cockatiels are weird period.
I had one live to 20, laid one wonky egg at im thinking 12ish and never again.
Sweet bird, I raised it but just not right at all....hopefully not my fault, although I do sense a trend in my bird babies of all kinds. :D
Oh lord sodas aren't my freind either, the diet ones in particular so I aim for the old school if I must have one.
Seriously the artificial sweeteners just hate me, and the bubbly part does me no favors either.
I swear, you have to be more on alert than an actual day care with all those pups.
My day is shot too, hubs left at 3pm not 8 or 9am like his coworkers.
I wish he wouldn't do that, not just for my schedule.
One day if not already the ones that don't get to do that are going to get miffed and cause problems.
She probably laid that egg and though Yeah, I'm not doing that again. Smart bird.
Rude question, Is your husband salary or hourly? Just wondering b/c if he's going in at 3 is he still working his hours or does he leave when everyone else does too? If so i can see that being a problem. But if he's still working his time maybe they don't mind. Like doing an evening shift.

Back
Top Bottom