Official Squatch Watchers

Chickassan

Wattle Fondler
May 23, 2017
Greenville S.C, formerly Noneya U.S.A
She's got it down to an art form Chooky!
Acknowledge a stressor and you give it power.
Shut your eyes and tune it out and you get better treats lol!
She's a wise, wise lizard. :)

If she doesn’t want the veggies I am offering, she closes her eyes and pretends they aren’t there :lol: A true master of problem avoidance!

Anansi

Free Ranging
Mar 10, 2017
Greater Seattle
@Willowspirit If you watch, you will find that most people around Portland don't fuss too much about umbrellas and rain coats. The only reason for wearing more than a hoodie would be cooler temps. Up here we can pick most of the tourists out because they use umbrellas, and the majority of us don't. You can also tell who are transplants during the winter. The ones from snowy states are tootling down the road nice and steady at a reasonable speed. Everyone else is either going too fast, or creeping along so slow a snail could reach their destination before them. I prefer that most of them stay home so I can take the all wheel drive and run errands, or just have a good time and a little fun. McDonald's at 2 am on unplowed, snowy roads is always fun. There again, IHOP and Denny's at that time is just as fun.

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project manager
Premium member
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
Good morning, im majorly stalling on going outside it is 28 but feels 19.
Honestly I don't want any part of that.
:)
:frow I'll trade you, 15 and feels a lot colder, have a goo day and stay warm.
Morning Bob and Chicky.

Still very dark here. I have no idea the temp. :lau

I want to redo my front flower bed.....to many weeds have taken hold and many perennials have been dwindling to nothing. Time to make it beautiful again.

I am thinking of adding colorful annuals in big pots to limit weed encroachment.
:frow Have a great day

Top Bottom