I think I fell for an old fart trap buying that Mr.Bubbles powder.
They package it in a retro tin and label it as luxe lol, yep.
It is just powder though but they stopped selling it when I was young even though it kicked liquids butt.
I think they targeted old farts who remember that mess and actually want bubbles that don't smell like a**.🧐

77* 55% with 13mph winds.

I went to collect eggs and they had switched nests again. It’s always the same 2 girls together and the 1 alone. But the extra nest box I added was used by almost everyone else. Only 1 egg in a nest with a broody. Then 3 on the floor...🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t win them all I guess. 😂
I need to build another nest box for the packing crate coop. 4 broodies in the other one!

88 degrees with a real feel of 91.
They got close today, somebody is a decent guesser! :D
89 here, feels HOT for the real feel! But only 83 in the future chick home!:thumbsup
IMG_4621.JPG

89 here, feels HOT for the real feel! But only 83 in the future chick home!:thumbsupView attachment 2175374

We are all staying in the house with the AC and fans running. It is 74 in the living room. The dogs are sleeping so I been cleaning quietly.
I am very very glad we put that solid roof on the run. My birds seem happy and the hawks are less bothersome.
No word on the new stove yet. Gonna be leftovers in the microwave tonight. I am ok with that.

We are all staying in the house with the AC and fans running. It is 74 in the living room. The dogs are sleeping so I been cleaning quietly.
I am very very glad we put that solid roof on the run. My birds seem happy and the hawks are less bothersome.
No word on the new stove yet. Gonna be leftovers in the microwave tonight. I am ok with that.
Cleaning quietly to not wake dogs! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom