Good morning folks :frow

Parront, that note is so sweet.:love

Got even better news Yesterday... Sue's coming home on the 9th.:celebrate DIL is staying with her today so I can get the truck worked on and rest. She'll need in-home PT, OT and speech and will have lots of follow-up appointments.

That is FANTASTIC Bob!!! :wee

Good morning everyone. :frow

Gonna be hot and no rain in the 10 day forecast here. Upper nineties blech!

All the critters here are doing well. My ducks are very pretty all white, speckled and bright blue wing bars! I need to try for pics since they are less terrified of me now.

Good morning folks :frow

Parront, that note is so sweet.:love

Got even better news Yesterday... Sue's coming home on the 9th.:celebrate DIL is staying with her today so I can get the truck worked on and rest. She'll need in-home PT, OT and speech and will have lots of follow-up appointments.
Yes :yesss:
So glad she is coming home soon. :hugs

Chickies
The pipped egg is one of Rae's... I think.....but it's the wrong end. They were upright until lock down.

KIMG0271_03.JPG

The ones in the egg carton are quiters, just left them in for heatsink and just in case LOL

That is FANTASTIC Bob!!! :wee

Good morning everyone. :frow

Gonna be hot and no rain in the 10 day forecast here. Upper nineties blech!

All the critters here are doing well. My ducks are very pretty all white, speckled and bright blue wing bars! I need to try for pics since they are less terrified of me now.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day and thanks
Yes :yesss:
So glad she is coming home soon. :hugs
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day and thanks
Great news!!!:woot
:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day and thanks.

Chickies
The pipped egg is one of Rae's... I think.....but it's the wrong end. They were upright until lock down.

View attachment 2223468

The ones in the egg carton are quiters, just left them in for heatsink and just in case LOL
Looks like an incuview there. I take out the turner and put in that grippy shelf liner for the chicks. One less part to clean.

Looks like an incuview there. I take out the turner and put in that grippy shelf liner for the chicks. One less part to clean.
I used to take the turner out until I forget one time... turns out it keeps the eggs from piling up when they play soccer. My floors aren't level so they would all end up on one end.

Back
Top Bottom