Good morning folks :frow

Hey everyone :frow Just thought I'd actually say hi for a change :plbb

:hugs and have the best day that you can today. It doesn't have to be the best day ever, just the best you can for today. After that, it's sleep and repeat. It doesn't matter if today is better than yesterday, or tomorrow, you're not comparing it against any other day, past or future. It's not a competition, just a goal that you can work to achieve, even when everything else goes wrong.

John, I don't know why, but I feel like Sue might need this little tidbit of encouragement. :confused:
Thank you... Just two more days and a wake up.

My backyard is swimming in white clover and bees everywhere. I'm staying out of the yard!
Got this picture of a swarm from some farm friends. They have bees on the property and have been trying to split hives to make up for losses from snow in May. Said they drove through it on their mule and was spitting them out they were so thick. I can't imagine the sound.
received_2658878651023477.jpeg

Got this picture of a swarm from some farm friends. They have bees on the property and have been trying to split hives to make up for losses from snow in May. Said they drove through it on their mule and was spitting them out they were so thick. I can't imagine the sound.
View attachment 2230877
:frow Good morning Nunny, have a great day and that's really cool.
Good Morning!
:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day

View attachment 2230877
If love to have honey bees back around here. Actually considered getting my own hive just so there would be. But I also really don't want all the extra work in maintaining one so probably won't. Lol

Back
Top Bottom