:gig
I know that feeling

:frow morning all
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Good morning! There is no more degrading job on earth than keeping two teeny broody hens off a nest for any amount of time.
I am amazed at the stuff they pull to try to get past me and back in there.
The thanks I get for trying to make sure everybody eats breakfast is underwhelming.:)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

You too Bob! I got to see what happens if you give a squirrel a piece of candy and it is pretty much the same as giving it to a three year old.
He's only getting that one piece, hopefully by tomorrow he will have forgotten about it entirely but I doubt it.:caf
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Henny, if I picked up turds multiple times a day by golly it would have to be at gunpoint.💩🔫:D
Birds are fed, clean water given, pool changed and watched for a few minutes just cause I only had a few minutes to spare.

Dog kennels are cleaned and fresh water given. Those get picked up 3-4 times a day anyway. :sick 💩

Henny, if I picked up turds multiple times a day by golly it would have to be at gunpoint.💩🔫:D

Believe me I tried really hard to find a pooper scooper to fit the man hands around here.
Yeah....they don't make those. :confused:

Cooked for hubs, cooked for the dogs......maybe I will eat a piece of toast....that is technically cooking too right?

Back
Top Bottom