:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Thanks Bob. I am going to give it my best shot.

Birds are all tended. I will be headed to the store soon. Hubs boss and his wife are housebound lately and they need a few things. They did order for delivery but that store was out of a couple items. I know I can find what they are needing.

I saw something like that in a Google search once.
If you want tiny I found this one adorable. Just a bit too small for me.
View attachment 2283155View attachment 2283156
That is adorable. I am just planning, but I am leaning towards something built on a garden wagon chassis that I can pull around the yard and park in an area for chicken-rototilling for a few days. Since we have named our BnB the Bunkhouse, thinking of a "chick-wagon" /chuck wagon with a hoop like that red & white one. It is pretty hot here sometimes, and I like the all-wire air circulation with shade on top.

Thanks Bob. I am going to give it my best shot.

Birds are all tended. I will be headed to the store soon. Hubs boss and his wife are housebound lately and they need a few things. They did order for delivery but that store was out of a couple items. I know I can find what they are needing.
Some stores around here are still in short supply for things like hand cleaner. Others have raised the price of it to $8.00/bottle.:he

A1MTmaDx5kL._SY500_.jpg

So obviously not this one as it sells for $7000. Yes seven thousand dollars! But this might be a way to do it just on a smaller scale.

View attachment 2283482
So obviously not this one as it sells for $7000. Yes seven thousand dollars! But this might be a way to do it just on a smaller scale.
You are reading my mind! but my tiny little imagination was starting with this:
https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-mesh-deck-steel-wagon-60359.html?_br_psugg_q=garden+wagon
And adding some wire over conduit hoops, with a painter's canvas drop cloth top. This is very cool! Just not THAT ($7,000) cool. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom