Good morning! Saw my first skunk before 8 am, this crap is getting ridiculous.
Iv'e got one of those ultrasonic doo dads that is supposed to make my yard not such a nice place to visit coming.
It is solar and does the flashy light thing at night too, fingers crossed the stupid thing works.
I love nature, but my limit is just about reached on skunks, raccoons and groundhogs.
Deer are walking a very fine line.:)

Iv'e got one of those ultrasonic doo dads that is supposed to make my yard not such a nice place to visit coming.
It is solar and does the flashy light thing at night too, fingers crossed the stupid thing works.
I love nature, but my limit is just about reached on skunks, raccoons and groundhogs.

You do seem to have quite an assortment of visitors. 😳 I wouldn't want an early morning skunk either.

:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day. Hope your new thingy works well. Thankfully Todd has learned to chase off skunks from a distance.

Good morning Chicky have a great day

good morning all! haven't had many skunks---the coyotes must keep them away
Good morning Cheepteach :frowhave a great day

Back
Top Bottom