Good morning folks :frow

Congrats on your hatches Fishy, Cappy and Daniel

Daniel, is your brooder in an environmentally controlled space? Mine are not so this is too late in the year for me. I'm also seeing an awful lot of birds migrating earlier than normal. I had a bunch of black birds show up yesterday and they apparently spent the night. Some times they'll spend the night and leave the next day others they hang around for a few days then head out. Normally, this doesn't happen until Halloween.
My brooder is currently sitting inside my bedroom lol
As for what they are going into I will be moving the quail cage inside of a storage building for the winter so it'll be out of the weather but it will not be heat controlled. I had thought about moving the brooder out there also but if I don't have many I don't mind leaving it in the house. They do grow so fast.

Good morning all.
Just 42° here.
I got a busy day today.
First to the chiropractor for some neck work.
Then home to do some cleaning and housework to get ready to put in my new supplemental heat unit (propane glow panels).
I doubt I will actually get them in styled today but I want to start figuring out how I'm going to reorganize stuff to put them where I want.
Then it's off to work to do the same old thing for 8.5 hours.
Last back home to check the final eggs in the incubator and decide on if I want to try one more batch. If all this one's I have make it that will be 23 birds.

good morning one and all! 28 this morning at 7 am
:frow Good morning Cheepteach, have a great day
My brooder is currently sitting inside my bedroom lol
As for what they are going into I will be moving the quail cage inside of a storage building for the winter so it'll be out of the weather but it will not be heat controlled. I had thought about moving the brooder out there also but if I don't have many I don't mind leaving it in the house. They do grow so fast.
:frow Good morning Daniel, have a great day
Good morning everyone. :frow

BRRRRR! A bit to cold for sure!
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day and stay warm.

good morning one and all! 28 this morning at 7 am
Good morning Cheepteach :frow have a great Monday

Good morning everyone. :frow

BRRRRR! A bit to cold for sure!
Good morning Henny :frow have a great Monday

Good morning all.
Just 42° here.
I got a busy day today.
First to the chiropractor for some neck work.
Then home to do some cleaning and housework to get ready to put in my new supplemental heat unit (propane glow panels).
I doubt I will actually get them in styled today but I want to start figuring out how I'm going to reorganize stuff to put them where I want.
Then it's off to work to do the same old thing for 8.5 hours.
Last back home to check the final eggs in the incubator and decide on if I want to try one more batch. If all this one's I have make it that will be 23 birds.
Good morning Daniel :frow have a great Monday!!

Sounds like a very full day 😯 no matter what make it great!!

Good still morning!
These cooler mornings make me crawl back into bed waaaay too easily lol!
Having more sad tea, it is a little better if I double up on the bags but it still isn't the stuff that will put hair on your chest.
I bought it though so I have to drink it.:)

Good morning Chicky :frow have a great Monday😊 will it warm up later ? Did you buy a lot of the tea or a small amount ? Hope it gets better the more you drink it. I have bought things before like that and sometimes I'm able to pawn it off on someone else 😉😁

Good morning Sue, it should warm up it is just quite a change to go from high 90's to 70's for highs so quickly.
It was 50 degrees when I first went out this morning when it has been 70, im just soft lol.
The tea, it is a box of 100 bags so iv'e got a decent slog ahead of me.
But they sent two boxes of the stuff so i'll share with someone who hopefully likes a milder brew.:)
Good morning Chicky :frow have a great Monday😊 will it warm up later ? Did you buy a lot of the tea or a small amount ? Hope it gets better the more you drink it. I have bought things before like that and sometimes I'm able to pawn it off on someone else 😉😁

Back
Top Bottom