You'll like it, since you are actually wanting to taste the tea.
It has that "flavor" stuff. :D

I really hope so. Sad coffee, sad tea and drink mixes like Mio with artificial sweeteners gets old quick. If I really really really like it I saw there is a pack of 600 tea bags for just 25 bucks. I may go ahead and order the others you listed so I can find a favorite.

Henny im a bit of a tea snob if you haven't noticed.
Yorkshire red was best U.K version still is.
Runners up are all tasty and full bodied.
1.PG Tips
2. Ty-phoo
3.Red rose
I love red rose, but they quit putting the Wade figures in them. I miss those!
I <3 Red Rose, it is my go-to brand (when I can have caffiene :hit). One nice about them is even though they aren't labeled organic, they test cleaner than most organic brands.
Thanks! I added the red rose to my amazon order. Worst that can happen is I don't like it.
Most specialty grocery stores will carry it in their tea aisle. I think I've found it at Kroger and Wegman's before.

I <3 Red Rose, it is my go-to brand (when I can have caffiene :hit). One nice about them is even though they aren't labeled organic, they test cleaner than most organic brands.

Most specialty grocery stores will carry it in their tea aisle. I think I've found it at Kroger and Wegman's before.

We have the equivalent of Kroger. Here it is called King Soopers. It is my go to store. I don't get out much these days. :hmm What's a Wegmans?
Amazon comes in handy for me since I literally get a 30 minute shopping trip twice a month. I don't get a chance to look for those new items.

The reason I chose to give red rose a try is the clean testing record.

Last edited:
Two of the brands Yorkshire and PG tips are honest English tea, they're what you'd be served in the U.K real honest to God tea and if you've never tried it you'll die over the amount of flavor U.S tea is stripped of.
Red rose I think is out of Canada and is an outstanding red breakfast tea, it has a bit more of a malty flavor so it carries over into iced tea crazy well.
Tetley is bordercentric like Yorkshire has become, it is good tea but U.K markets get a beefier blend than we do.
Kudos on doing the loose leaf option, if you aren't' a sufferer of the "too much touch" like me loose is great.
I end up stuffing that tea ball way past the point of ridiculousness and it ends in disaster.
I do say f'it and use it for my Gypsy coconut chai, it has whole cloves so that ball just has to suck it up and try not to die.:)
Wow! You really know your tea:D
When it comes to chai I’m in the same boat, the more the merrier. My son and I make our own blends sometimes. One that’s stuck is Earl Grey with lavender and chamomile. We’re both ADHD, so it’s a great nightcap. I have to be careful when drinking coffee, usually it puts me to sleep!

Gypsy makes some mean herbal teas and surprisingly their bagged blends are nearly as flavorful as the loose.
The loose comes in a neat little jar with a wooden spoon though, highly reusable.
Coconut chai, omg a slash of milk a dab of honey and yuuuum!
It WILL give you weird dreams though, bonus entertainment lol! :)

I can still find it at Walmart around here and other stores. It has moved to the bottom shelf though.

Gypsy makes some mean herbal teas and surprisingly their bagged blends are nearly as flavorful as the loose.
The loose comes in a neat little jar with a wooden spoon though, highly reusable.
Coconut chai, omg a slash of milk a dab of honey and yuuuum!
It WILL give you weird dreams though, bonus entertainment lol! :)
Well, I was going to respond with :drool:drool:drool
But now I’m more like What the @#$* is in that tea?!
Where do you find it I still wanna try it.
That’s all I need, more weird dreams :gig

We have the equivalent of Kroger. Here it is called King Soopers. It is my go to store. I don't get out much these days. :hmm What's a Wegmans?
Amazon comes in handy for me since I literally get a 30 minute hopping trip twice a month. I don't get a chance to look for those new items.

The reason I chose to give red rose a try is the clean testing record.
Wegman's is what Whole Foods originally wanted to be. They are kinda snooty, but not overly pricey. They carry odd cuts of meat and ethnic ingredients and produce out with the rest of the ingredients. But they carry the normal big name brand fare too. We don't have them in WV, but there were a few in the DC metro area near where we used to live.

Amazon is handy!

Back
Top Bottom