Lol, I get a little OCD when it comes to food and drinks.
Im always on the prowl for my next 10lbs but im obnoxiously picky got this hang up on stuff tasting good.
Since im like that im doomed to learn if i'd like to continue enjoying things.
Unfortunately I got to learn pros and cons and cons taste awful!
Im handy though, I can tell anyone the best and worst of darn near everything edible.:)
Wow! You really know your tea:D
When it comes to chai I’m in the same boat, the more the merrier. My son and I make our own blends sometimes. One that’s stuck is Earl Grey with lavender and chamomile. We’re both ADHD, so it’s a great nightcap. I have to be careful when drinking coffee, usually it puts me to sleep!

Messed up dreams in a cup! :)

Sometimes they have it at whole foods but I order it from the site I linked.
Not kidding, weird and quite vivid dreams.
Delicious tea though, win-win! :)
Well, I was going to respond with :drool:drool:drool
But now I’m more like What the @#$* is in that tea?!
Where do you find it I still wanna try it.
That’s all I need, more weird dreams :gig

Wegman's is what Whole Foods originally wanted to be. They are kinda snooty, but not overly pricey. They carry odd cuts of meat and ethnic ingredients and produce out with the rest of the ingredients. But they carry the normal big name brand fare too. We don't have them in WV, but there were a few in the DC metro area near where we used to live.

Amazon is handy!

We have a Whole Foods next town over. Maybe Sprouts carries it. They are just 5 minutes drive from here. That means I may be able to take a look this weekend.

I did see red rose on their site is about half what I paid on Amazon for the 100 count. The 600 count was similar in price.

Lol, I get a little OCD when it comes to food and drinks.
Im always on the prowl for my next 10lbs but im obnoxiously picky got this hang up on stuff tasting good.
Since im like that im doomed to learn if i'd like to continue enjoying things.
Unfortunately I got to learn pros and cons and cons taste awful!
Im handy though, I can tell anyone the best and worst of darn near everything edible.:)
I will definitely be ordering some :)
If you want 10 lbs, I’ll send them your way. If you lose them, don’t worry, I have plenty more where that came from! :lau

We have a Whole Foods next town over. Maybe Sprouts carries it. They are just 5 minutes drive from here. That means I may be able to take a look this weekend.

I did see red rose on their site is about half what I paid on Amazon for the 100 count. The 600 count was similar in price.
We drink (or used to drink before I quit caffeine) so much of it that we order the 600 count boxes a case at a time. As long as you leave the plastic wrappers on the boxes they stay pretty fresh.

Messed up dreams in a cup! :)

Sometimes they have it at whole foods but I order it from the site I linked.
Not kidding, weird and quite vivid dreams.
Delicious tea though, win-win! :)
I don't need tea for that, I dream in color. Long vivid dreams like movies! Sometimes I wake up tired.

I'll take them, winters coming lol!
Seriously now that iv'e hit the "vanity is another word for stupid" years and im pretty whatever about what other people think my weight gain capped at 16lbs and iv'e not seen a pimple in years.
Even the body hair chilled out.
I got braced for a trainwreck but it swerved!
Im creeping towards 50 and I want my muffin top!
I will definitely be ordering some :)
If you want 10 lbs, I’ll send them your way. If you lose them, don’t worry, I have plenty more where that came from! :lau

Lol! I accidentally caught some peril in pics.
My bare foot shows how dire the situation was no time for shoes!!
A bird got in with them, a titmouse to be exact.
I rushed out before it was too late and subdued the gray devil.:lau
Jerry hasn't mastered the man skills, in fact his girly squeal was 100% what I heard.
20200921_224639.jpg
20200921_224537.jpg

Back
Top Bottom