My dad had a hip replacement today. Says he's feeling good. He might come home tomorrow.
Younger one dislocated her knee tonight. Waiting to hear about the xray.
Toothless laid a lash egg last night. I was able to get it and called the vet. No appts open this week. I need to call to see if anyone cancels. This has been a long week.

10 gallon Seems awfully small . They need to be able to move toward and away from the heat source. I use plastic storage bins. Cut out part of the lid and install hardware cloth. You can sit the heat lamp on top, or hang it from the wire inside. I just use like a 40 watt bulb in the house.
Don’t worry, we’ll be upgrading them. :)

Attachments

• 3D639A13-4939-4D3A-B732-3D5EEA5AF2F3.jpeg
    3D639A13-4939-4D3A-B732-3D5EEA5AF2F3.jpeg
    663.3 KB · Views: 2
@apryl29 With the Ehlers-Danlos, things like knee and ankle sports help. The sleeve ones should be fine. There are different kinds of EDS, with familial being the most benign. We've found that dislocations and strains are pretty much a given. For surgeries, skin glue works well, stitches just pull apart with DD#3 and leaves a bigger scar. Does she have any comorbid conditions? I found that all 4 DDs, and myself have the familial EDS to some degree. DD#3 has other issues, including Dysautonomia, which make life more difficult. That's why she has her medical alert service dog, Trixie, and why I'm training Peach to work for her with mobility assistance tasks.

I hope the testing gives the answers you're looking for. :hugs

Good morning everyone. :frow

Have the best day possible.

My dad had a hip replacement today. Says he's feeling good. He might come home tomorrow.
Younger one dislocated her knee tonight. Waiting to hear about the xray.
Toothless laid a lash egg last night. I was able to get it and called the vet. No appts open this week. I need to call to see if anyone cancels. This has been a long week.

ERMAGERD! Hip replacement is an in and out thing now?? :th

:hugsIt certainly has been a rough week. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom