How are you doing Sue?
About the same, headaches are running 1\2 pain level, so off the Tylenol. I have tons of other medicine and feel like a pharmacy 😞 I am still way more wobbly than I like and we changed up my medicine last week, so now we have to get my BP controlled.

Tuesday I go in for my 3rd Angiogram and hopefully they find out what happened and can fix it.

About the same, headaches are running 1\2 pain level, so off the Tylenol. I have tons of other medicine and feel like a pharmacy 😞 I am still way more wobbly than I like and we changed up my medicine last week, so now we have to get my BP controlled.

Tuesday I go in for my 3rd Angiogram and hopefully they find out what happened and can fix it.
:hugs

:hugs :hugs

Lol! Sounds like my house, except for the lizard and saltwater tank. I SO want a saltwater tank! :drool I hear you need special glass for those shrimp. What kind of tank do you have?

No special glass for this little guy. He is a candy-stripe pistol shrimp—the smallest pistol species. Some other types get really big! Even the little guy is pretty loud though. He has woken me up in the night a couple of times, lol.

We adopted the tank and it's resident's from a good friend that was moving across country. It is a just a basic 20 gallon tank (with the addition of some super fancy lights). We moved the tank and all its residents to our place in June and are really loving it. DH has always wanted a salt tank.

I quoted this so I could use 🤦🏻‍♀️. It needs to be a response you can pick from.

:hugs:hugs:hugs for any who need them.

I've had a trying bird week myself. I lost Yicky who was to be renamed Diana. Wonder Woman's true name. Poor thing just couldn't take the injuries anymore.
Then I lost a Marans growout. It acted like it was cold one morning. It was gone the next. Found this in its gizzard.View attachment 2346722View attachment 2346721
Very sandy feeling but hard. I cut it open but really it didn't tell me anything.
Lost an OE too. It was having crop trouble for 2 days then just died. Opened it up to find it had testies and eggs. And lots of worms. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Found a showgirl growout this morning. It wasn't acting sick at all.

Despite the 2020 curse I'm picking up some sebrights on Saturday. A lady needs to rehome them and I'm worried about only having 2 seramas. At least with 6 little tiny birds they stand a better chance of integrating to the big coop or having a coop of their own.

My darn bathroom sink gave me problems yesterday. Its always been a little slow if you run the water at full blast. Drain couldn't keep up but would always drain once the water was turned off. Yesterday it wasn't going anywhere. Tried to snake it and got nothing. Water still there. So I plunged it and black chunks came up. I figured due to me rattling the snake down the drain. Then I noticed one of the black chunks was trying to escape! Nope Nope Nope!View attachment 2346796
Thats under magnification. Maybe a house centipede larva? Still a Nope! Got the sink sorted out later. No idea what its problem was.
I lost a roo a few days ago. I believe he got in a fight with my adult roo and where they was locked in the coop was not able to get away. He was probably the sweetest one of course. But I have several I'm going to have "to take care of" shortly anyway. So nature just made that decision for me.

Happier note. Quail grow so so so so fast.
One week and you wouldn't believe they was in the same bath in the incubator.
I had a lavendar D'uccle and a Jubilee Orpington drop dead today. The D'uccle looked off yesterday. The orp looked fine.

INCOMING HUGS! For Daniel, Nunny, Sue, and Cappy :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs Hoping things start looking up soon.

I had a lavendar D'uccle and a Jubilee Orpington drop dead today. The D'uccle looked off yesterday. The orp looked fine.
Sorry to hear that :hugs
Which breed is this? It is really pretty!
Good morning everyone!

I'm really liking the fact that I'm getting more traffic on my Flock Rooster article. I'm really enjoying responding to the specific questions I'm getting in the comments.
Sigh! Maybe someday I’ll have a flock and then I can regale you with tons of questions. Lol!
No special glass for this little guy. He is a candy-stripe pistol shrimp—the smallest pistol species. Some other types get really big! Even the little guy is pretty loud though. He has woken me up in the night a couple of times, lol.

We adopted the tank and it's resident's from a good friend that was moving across country. It is a just a basic 20 gallon tank (with the addition of some super fancy lights). We moved the tank and all its residents to our place in June and are really loving it. DH has always wanted a salt tank.

INCOMING HUGS! For Daniel, Nunny, Sue, and Cappy :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs Hoping things start looking up soon.
Ooh! Question time! What kind of lights? Those are super important. What else do you have in it? Can you post a pic? I bought a 29 gal when a store was having a sale just for saltwater, but I haven’t gotten any further due to the lights and the salt. What spectrometer do you use?
How do you do your salt? Whhat water do you use, tap or RO?
Sorry for the overload! I uust hear it’s SO expensive , but when I talk to my fish guys, it doesn’t sound that much different than freshwater care. I just feel I’m missing something.

Back
Top Bottom