O.M.G.! :gig :lau
I just realized you and Sue are together! I thought the dogs in your avatars looked similar but just chalked it up to a similar taste in adorable dogs. I never even noticed your locations either.
I hit forty last dec. and everything has been just blah. It’s like I actually gave up. I seem to have to work twice as hard to get the same results, no matter what it is.
Wait until you hit 60!

Not to complain cause I'm sure Sue's are worse but I had a headache all day yesterday and its trying to creep back up on me.
Wormed everyone Thursday night and found a tumor in the mouth of a hen. She had yellow stuff in her mouth and I thought maybe an infection but just trying to look at it it split and bled like crazy. She doesn't seem to notice it. So I'll keep an eye on her.
Got the little sebrights this morning. View attachment 2349212
They seem good. Hopefully everyone behaves themselves and gets along.
I'm going to nap again.
Hopefully whatever it is, it heals & she's ok. Beautiful girls though! Ash was a sebright & she was always a really good bird.

Not to complain cause I'm sure Sue's are worse but I had a headache all day yesterday and its trying to creep back up on me.
Wormed everyone Thursday night and found a tumor in the mouth of a hen. She had yellow stuff in her mouth and I thought maybe an infection but just trying to look at it it split and bled like crazy. She doesn't seem to notice it. So I'll keep an eye on her.
Got the little sebrights this morning. View attachment 2349212
They seem good. Hopefully everyone behaves themselves and gets along.
I'm going to nap again.
They are really pretty. Perfect for halloween :)

With hubs help Bitty's house and run are both roofed. Tomorrow I will do what I can with rain pending.

I have very little lumber at this point. In order to give the biggest run possible it was built off the front of the coop. That made the best use of the 2 pieces of metal roofing I bought. The run ended up 5'3" wide and about 9' long. Of course with the house on a stand I will let them have access under it too.

Back
Top Bottom