Lol, I laughed at a bad thing...normal for me.
I took Jerry a couple strips of candy as a treat, the first one Apryl ran up, grabbed and jumped off the ramp with.
The issue was i was still holding it so she bungee jumped lol!
I let go and rolled watching pullets fight over a stretched out purple noodle.
Jerry did get the second one lol!
Im glad I put two in my pocket! :lau
No wonder they like it though, first ingredients are just sugar, starch syrup and concentrated grape juice.
Healthy'ish candy, I feel better about eating it myself.

Last edited:
I have a toilet! I got 4x4 1/8” underlayment to make a more uniform smooth surface. I got the replacement subfloor down and the first underlayment piece. Then I used a reusable non wax toilet ring and put the toilet down. I figure even if it can’t be reused like advertised I won’t have to scrape wax off the toilet again.

I have a toilet! I got 4x4 1/8” underlayment to make a more uniform smooth surface. I got the replacement subfloor down and the first underlayment piece. Then I used a reusable non wax toilet ring and put the toilet down. I figure even if it can’t be reused like advertised I won’t have to scrape wax off the toilet again.

:wee:woot:woot

The non wax we had work were well worth it

Now you are truly the queen of that throne.
Good job your majesty. :D :woot

Back
Top Bottom