Good afternoon everyone,

We are all still recovering from that nasty cold, but we all seem to be on the upswing. After his really late night the night before, Thing 2 went down at 7:30 last night. We had Thing 1 in bed by 8. It was nice having them out of our hair early. We had my mom pick them up and bring them back early. It was quite nice. However, at 2am, Thing 2 decided he wanted to wake "Dada" up and go play. I tried jouncing and rocking him to sleep to no avail. I was exhausted. So I eventually just plunked him down in his crib and told him to lay down and go to sleep. He popped up a few times but laid back down when I told him to and eventually fell asleep. Stinker.

Good afternoon Rae 🙂 so happy everyone is getting better 🤗🤗

But, but, but it's 2020
LOL :gig
Nothing unusual yet today

Actually I have seen bigfoot, 3 houses east of me. He stays in the shed. But I see them in the treeline. . He might be out for Halloween, if I see one I will take a picture. One summer there was one in a bikini. 😱
They are rather quite and freeze when I see them
:frow Good afternoon Mo, have a great day
Good afternoon everyone,

We are all still recovering from that nasty cold, but we all seem to be on the upswing. After his really late night the night before, Thing 2 went down at 7:30 last night. We had Thing 1 in bed by 8. It was nice having them out of our hair early. We had my mom pick them up and bring them back early. It was quite nice. However, at 2am, Thing 2 decided he wanted to wake "Dada" up and go play. I tried jouncing and rocking him to sleep to no avail. I was exhausted. So I eventually just plunked him down in his crib and told him to lay down and go to sleep. He popped up a few times but laid back down when I told him to and eventually fell asleep. Stinker.
:frow Good afternoon Rae, have a great day... It's great news that all are on the mend... And isn't it "fun" when they start exercising independent judgment... :gig

Back
Top Bottom