@21hens-incharge I just caught the morning news on the Weather Channel, they said the fire exploded overnight and there were a lot of emergency evacuations. I'm just checking and hoping y'all are ok. Sending prayers that y'all are safe and stay safe.

Ok, you posted as I was working on this one. Glad you're still able to deal with the ducks instead of packing everyone up.

:frow good morning

Good morning Mo 🙂 have a great Thursday

Good morning Sue. :frow
Good morning Bob. :frow
Good morning Mo. :frow
Good morning everyone just waking up. :frow

Doing more prep for cold temps and snow coming at us. The ducks will lose the pool today. I will put a plywood cover on it to prevent injuries while it is empty.

Good morning Henny 🙂 have a great Thursday

Sounds like a full day of preparing for the weather.

:frow good morning
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Good morning Sue. :frow
Good morning Bob. :frow
Good morning Mo. :frow
Good morning everyone just waking up. :frow

Doing more prep for cold temps and snow coming at us. The ducks will lose the pool today. I will put a plywood cover on it to prevent injuries while it is empty.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day... Hope the snow puts out the fires...
@21hens-incharge I just caught the morning news on the Weather Channel, they said the fire exploded overnight and there were a lot of emergency evacuations. I'm just checking and hoping y'all are ok. Sending prayers that y'all are safe and stay safe.

Ok, you posted as I was working on this one. Glad you're still able to deal with the ducks instead of packing everyone up.
:frow Good morning Anansi, have a great day

We are ok. The East Troublesome fire is farther up in the mountains. I think that is the one that exploded. Grand lake is about a two hour drive and I think they said that is the latest evacuation. That is a pretty big town so DANG.
We are smoky with a BUNCH of new ash having fallen overnight. The dog deck had black streaks from walking on the ash. It was a bit crunchy too.

Last edited:
This is part of the dog deck.

IMG_20201022_055821.jpg

Yes that is all ash.

Back
Top Bottom