Good evening!

Had a couple pretty good days. Today was the memorial for our senior pastor. We left the boys with my parents and I'm glad we did. The service was about an hour and 45 min long, but it was a nice service. It would have been torture with a 4 year old and 16 month old. It was nice having some adult interaction without having to monitor the boys. Tomorrow night, DH and I are leaving the boys with my parents and we are going to get a hotel room near where I have an appointment EARLY Monday morning. We'll be going out to dinner with friends tomorrow night and be all by ourselves all night. That will be nice. Hopefully my mom survives. I think he'll be ok with a water bottle and cuddles if I'm not around. I'll leave some pacifiers just in case. He usually doesn't like those, but when mommy isn't an option, you never know.

Good evening!

Had a couple pretty good days. Today was the memorial for our senior pastor. We left the boys with my parents and I'm glad we did. The service was about an hour and 45 min long, but it was a nice service. It would have been torture with a 4 year old and 16 month old. It was nice having some adult interaction without having to monitor the boys. Tomorrow night, DH and I are leaving the boys with my parents and we are going to get a hotel room near where I have an appointment EARLY Monday morning. We'll be going out to dinner with friends tomorrow night and be all by ourselves all night. That will be nice. Hopefully my mom survives. I think he'll be ok with a water bottle and cuddles if I'm not around. I'll leave some pacifiers just in case. He usually doesn't like those, but when mommy isn't an option, you never know.
I’m glad it was a nice service, but that does sound very long.
I hope you enjoy your time with hubby and good luck at your appointment Monday! I’m sure your mom will be fine :)

We succeeded in getting hubs motorcycle lift table today. He got it put together and got the latest project bike on it.

Dinner out was nice. They are being very careful seating just about 1/3rd of capacity. They removed a lot of tables and the booths being not bolted down have been slid apart even further. Two booths empty one booth seated, two booths empty one booth seated and so on as well as 2' tall framed plexiglass mounted on top of the the backs of every booth bench.
Dinner was very tasty and service was good (tip reflected it of course).
Our nice waitress even got the crew to do the birthday big deal for hubby. They LOUDLY announce the birthday and get the whole restaurant to whoop and holler. We had a good laugh and hubs had a birthday brownie with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle.

We succeeded in getting hubs motorcycle lift table today. He got it put together and got the latest project bike on it.

Dinner out was nice. They are being very careful seating just about 1/3rd of capacity. They removed a lot of tables and the booths being not bolted down have been slid apart even further. Two booths empty one booth seated, two booths empty one booth seated and so on as well as 2' tall framed plexiglass mounted on top of the the backs of every booth bench.
Dinner was very tasty and service was good (tip reflected it of course).
Our nice waitress even got the crew to do the birthday big deal for hubby. They LOUDLY announce the birthday and get the whole restaurant to whoop and holler. We had a good laugh and hubs had a birthday brownie with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle.
So glad you got him that table and had a great dinner!

So glad you got him that table and had a great dinner!

They actually redid the entire restaurant like that. Given the crappy "compliance" I have seen at the grocery stores and other places around here I was impressed.
I will say they are on our list of places to go again.....just not often because nothing is on the often list.

Back
Top Bottom