No, but it does eat cats :lau :lau:gig

Wait! There’s more. In one particular pile of puke were:
A sock
A plastic bag
A surprising amount of leaves
Something unidentifiable.
After all the other stuff I wasn't too keen on figuring out that one other item.
No pictures for that one. Thankfully!View attachment 2393565

Are you sure the dog is a dog and not a hoover? Holy guacamole! I will guess the vegetation was because the tummy was icky and it is kinda a guarantee to puke.
:th

Good morning all
Wild woman, wild turkey hen, came back last night. She has been gone about a month or so. Oldest turkey hen took offense and made her move to a different tree.

I am glad she is back. An entire month out partying! No wonder she got the boot by the top bird.

Are you sure the dog is a dog and not a hoover? Holy guacamole! I will guess the vegetation was because the tummy was icky and it is kinda a guarantee to puke.
:th

I am glad she is back. An entire month out partying! No wonder she got the boot by the top bird.
I really don’t know how she hasnt ended up needing surgery I swear this dog is kryptonite! She has a herniated disc and arthritis in her lower back. Last year she couldnt even walk. We had to wrap a blanket around her belly to pull up and support her back end so she could walk. She would still try the stairs without warning. On more than one occasion would fall back down and not move for a couple of minutes and go right back at it!
We got her when she was nearly 8 yrs old and have had her for 6 yrs now.
Kryptonite I tells ya!

Back
Top Bottom