It is freakin huge!
Of course it was pitch dark when it fell so new pants were in order.
There is one about half that size just hanging above the driveway too.
80mph gusts of wind hooked me up lol.

OMG!! Super glad you are ok! That is a BIG tree to have come down. :th

I was sitting in the dark taking cold baths and eating dry cereal.
I looked like a whacked out hobbit when the juice came back.

We were wondering where you were.
Better than the house

Luckily there is a little gas generator here, enough to fire up the fridge.
It saved maybe two weeks of food.
Hi guys,

Just got back from shopping. Peeved because my local grocery story stopped carrying my organic sour cream. Now I have to get it from Azure Standard or drive an hour away to get it. I've been getting my excursions to Clarksburg down to less than once a month. :mad: I hate going that far to shop. It's bad enough having to drive 30ish min away.

@Chickassan Glad to see you are ok! 2 weeks without power would KILL us here. We bulk order food, particularly meat.

Crazy big beards on these girls this year!
20201031_023109.jpg
20201031_103351.jpg

Hi guys,

Just got back from shopping. Peeved because my local grocery story stopped carrying my organic sour cream. Now I have to get it from Azure Standard or drive an hour away to get it. I've been getting my excursions to Clarksburg down to less than once a month. :mad: I hate going that far to shop. It's bad enough having to drive 30ish min away.

@Chickassan Glad to see you are ok! 2 weeks without power would KILL us here. We bulk order food, particularly meat.

I'm not a fan of driving all over to shop either, I prefer to get everything a one place and be done.

Yeah im fine, im a bit irritated about having to set up a chicken run so quickly and alone to boot.
I wouldn't be miffed but that isn't our tree it is the neighbor's.
So glad to hear everyone’s alright!
I see lots of firewood in your future :)

I hate that. Mine is that 4”er, $20-30 each :(

Yeah im fine, im a bit irritated about having to set up a chicken run so quickly and alone to boot.
I wouldn't be miffed but that isn't our tree it is the neighbor's.

Are they going to be able to have it removed?
Is the fence a gonner or fixable?

Setting fence alone sucks duck butter.

Back
Top Bottom