I have had something that's like a cold with a bad cough in the middle of the night. It's getting better too. Not sure what and testing is a 4hr wait in line..... so I just stayed home
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Good morning everyone. :frow

That is just a sickening amount of heavy snow @FlyingNunFarm. Do be extra careful shoveling. :hugs
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Good morning Henny 🙂 have a great day!

I will try. We are 22 with a feels like of 9 right now. The forecast is for a high of 32. No white or wet in the forecast just cold.

You have a great day too. :frow

:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

You too Bob. :frow

Ugh, 4 hours not much better here I finally went to the ER because I couldn't swallow anymore and that is the one and only reason I was tested, pure severity.
I didn't want to go but everything else is either closed or no appointments open for weeks even the minute clinics.
Don't let it get too bad, trust me.
I have had something that's like a cold with a bad cough in the middle of the night. It's getting better too. Not sure what and testing is a 4hr wait in line..... so I just stayed home

Good morning everybody :frow
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
Ugh, 4 hours not much better here I finally went to the ER because I couldn't swallow anymore and that is the one and only reason I was tested, pure severity.
I didn't want to go but everything else is either closed or no appointments open for weeks even the minute clinics.
Don't let it get too bad, trust me.
Wow, did they give you something that helped?

Back
Top Bottom