Thank you for your patience, everyone! We had a lot of great entries. Here are our winners :woot

Congratulations to:

Thanks to everyone that entered! :)

@Nabiki, @Redhead Rae, @Perris, & @PioneerChicks, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge all our great entries and I really appreciate you all taking the time to help out! ~
I got 2nd and 3rd place in the article contest!

Good morning everyone. :frow

That is just a sickening amount of heavy snow @FlyingNunFarm. Do be extra careful shoveling. :hugs
Well I went out this morning to find my neighbor stuck in my driveway. The snow is so heavy and slushy plow trucks can't push it. He was using his tractor to shovel the snow. Literally pushing it and picking it up with the bucket to move it and dump it. He got the tractor stuck and couldn't get it out with the plow truck! I got some old coal ash that I had from the old house and we used it to get traction. Then I sat on the tractor to get it in reverse while he pulled with the truck. He works for the road department and said the big trucks are having trouble. They hit a little of that slush and it sends them all over the road.

The run is more crushed this morning but nothing I can do till the snow melts. I'm not even using the gate in the dog fence. I just step over it. Even the dog hopped over it when I called her. She makes a great path ahead of me out to the coops. 🤣 The chihuahua barely makes it out the door to potty. Poor little guy.

Still 41k+ without power. 43% of my county. And it's all expected to melt tomorrow.

Well I went out this morning to find my neighbor stuck in my driveway. The snow is so heavy and slushy plow trucks can't push it. He was using his tractor to shovel the snow. Literally pushing it and picking it up with the bucket to move it and dump it. He got the tractor stuck and couldn't get it out with the plow truck! I got some old coal ash that I had from the old house and we used it to get traction. Then I sat on the tractor to get it in reverse while he pulled with the truck. He works for the road department and said the big trucks are having trouble. They hit a little of that slush and it sends them all over the road.

The run is more crushed this morning but nothing I can do till the snow melts. I'm not even using the gate in the dog fence. I just step over it. Even the dog hopped over it when I called her. She makes a great path ahead of me out to the coops. 🤣 The chihuahua barely makes it out the door to potty. Poor little guy.

Still 41k+ without power. 43% of my county. And it's all expected to melt tomorrow.

That is going to be a lot of water all at once! I really hope it drains off instead of refreezing.
I hope once it melts you will have help with repairs. :th

We are sunny but cold here.

More fun with the flood to come. :barnie

Back
Top Bottom