Turkey hen wasn't happy. Found an Egg thief, it in a nest box. Igloo dog house. Not afraid of me. I hit it with a metal serving spoon, grabbed it with a grabber around the neck, hit it with the grabber. It tried to run by me and I grabbed it by the neck and shook it and it still wouldn't play possum... threw it in the cage of doom. Tracked it back to my side drive and car tracks. I get to take care of someone's else problem :rant

View attachment 2481330
You think it is too comfortable with people to be completely wild?

Got my new, new phone yesterday afternoon. I had some time during the day today (work kept getting bumped back for me because it failed) to take it to walmart and use their wifi to set it up and get everything downloaded. That only took me 1.5 hours, as opposed to 4-5 hours on my home wifi, and I didn't eat up any of my satellite data.

Got my new, new phone yesterday afternoon. I had some time during the day today (work kept getting bumped back for me because it failed) to take it to walmart and use their wifi to set it up and get everything downloaded. That only took me 1.5 hours, as opposed to 4-5 hours on my home wifi, and I didn't eat up any of my satellite data.
Oh and it seems to be working perfectly so far.

Back
Top Bottom