My runs and coops are secure. I just don't like potential predators harassing them. Worst would be my 2:30 am trip to take dogs out and one being in the kennel. It would get really loud really quickly. Stupid cat could climb the tree in the kennel....maybe.
I wonder if it would go after any of your dogs since they're so big.

I wonder if it would go after any of your dogs since they're so big.

I think they would go after it and it would be forced to defend itself. Bobcats are well equipped to do that. 😳
My small dog is only 60# so would get pretty torn up by a big nasty tempered kitty.
Hubs thinks kitty would know better than coming in the yard because it has been peed in by the dogs. Kitty would smell that and likely not enter. Actually this neighborhood has a LOT of dogs. Kitty might just pass on coming in the hood altogether.

I think they would go after it and it would be forced to defend itself. Bobcats are well equipped to do that. 😳
My small dog is only 60# so would get pretty torn up by a big nasty tempered kitty.
Hubs thinks kitty would know better than coming in the yard because it has been peed in by the dogs. Kitty would smell that and likely not enter. Actually this neighborhood has a LOT of dogs. Kitty might just pass on coming in the hood altogether.
:fl :fl

A couple years ago cousin across the rd had bob cat on game cam. A week earlier I had tracks where I walked with the dog around the perimeter of the poultry yard, next to a creek. 10 ft gap that's mowed between the e net and tree on creek bank. In the snow that gap has had bob cat, coyote, coon, possum, fox, house cat, deer, rabbit, squirrel, vole, and either a mink or weasel. Everything gets funneled on that side of the creek and can't tell what is what until the other side of the gap. That creek is a highway.

A couple years ago cousin across the rd had bob cat on game cam. A week earlier I had tracks where I walked with the dog around the perimeter of the poultry yard, next to a creek. 10 ft gap that's mowed between the e net and tree on creek bank. In the snow that gap has had bob cat, coyote, coon, possum, fox, house cat, deer, rabbit, squirrel, vole, and either a mink or weasel. Everything gets funneled on that side of the creek and can't tell what is what until the other side of the gap. That creek is a highway.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Good morning Mo :frow Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom