Finally freed up a bit.

You don't have long now at all. :celebrate:celebrate
Maybe #3 won't be tardy to the party. :oops: yeah that's the best I could come up with right now.
Well, last night was fun. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions on and off since 4am Monday morning. They aren't really painful, just uncomfortable and get more consistent when I move around. Last night, I went to bed around 11. A little after midnight, I woke up with contractions that were sending nerve pain down the inside front of my right leg. The weird thing was, the contractions only hurt and caused the leg pain when I was laying down on my side. At 1:30, I got up and took a bath with Epsom Salts and that helped ease things up. I was able to sleep from 3 until 7. I'm guessing my unstable pelvis was pinching a nerve during contractions that I could have otherwise slept through. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a time today to take a nap.

Thankfully, the boys are both playing nicely this morning and staying out of my hair. Thing 1 asked if Thing 2 could play in his room with him. I've been keeping an eye on them by camera. I haven't heard one distressed squeal or scream, which is a friggin miracle.

Well, last night was fun. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions on and off since 4am Monday morning. They aren't really painful, just uncomfortable and get more consistent when I move around. Last night, I went to bed around 11. A little after midnight, I woke up with contractions that were sending nerve pain down the inside front of my right leg. The weird thing was, the contractions only hurt and caused the leg pain when I was laying down on my side. At 1:30, I got up and took a bath with Epsom Salts and that helped ease things up. I was able to sleep from 3 until 7. I'm guessing my unstable pelvis was pinching a nerve during contractions that I could have otherwise slept through. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a time today to take a nap.

Thankfully, the boys are both playing nicely this morning and staying out of my hair. Thing 1 asked if Thing 2 could play in his room with him. I've been keeping an eye on them by camera. I haven't heard one distressed squeal or scream, which is a friggin miracle.
Take all small miracles! So difficult to get comfortable when you are so close.:hugs

Back
Top Bottom