Looking for opinions on these two different sales ads I will post please:

1) One male and one female San Juan rabbits for sale. This is a small breed. $35 each or $50 for both. They are a bonded pair, but have not produced a litter.

2) Large breed American Blue rabbit kits for sale. This is a dual purpose breed. They make great pets and are also a meat and fur breed. $50 each. Perfect for 4H! Due to the pandemic, I have not had them looked at by a show judge so I don't know how well they could do in a show.
I would add the ages or DOB of the animals to both ads. And I agree with Henny and Mo about aiming a little bit higher in price than the minimum you will accept.

Good morning folks :frow

Looks good BUT I would list the pair as $35 each or $60 for the pair.

Then if they want to haggle you can go down but still get at least the $50.

I would add the ages or DOB of the animals to both ads. And I agree with Henny and Mo about aiming a little bit higher in price than the minimum you will accept.
X2

A funny and a head scratcher to share...

The funny:

Yesterday while hanging out with my 8 older large breed girls while they ran free in the yard hubs hollered out the window "Are you missing a chicken?!?".
A quick glance around showed all birds were accounted for.
He says " Just go out front!". Well since he sounded super serious OK!
Turns out someone was out front carrying a red sex link pullet looking for where it belonged. Nope not mine. Took a bit of thinking to direct him to the myriad of other chicken keepers in the hood. He DID find her home in the end.
I am not sure why when people see a bird loose or parts of a bird on the road/sidewalk they always ring my bell. It has NEVER been one of mine. :confused:

The head scratcher:

Again while out with the birds yesterday....All heck broke loose in the hoop run. It was nuts! Full panic! All wings and crazy squawking for almost 5 minutes! It kept going even after I stepped in the run. Nothing at all that I could see to cause it in there. This morning zero birds in that coop are willing to come outside.

Again while out with the birds yesterday....All heck broke loose in the hoop run. It was nuts! Full panic! All wings and crazy squawking for almost 5 minutes! It kept going even after I stepped in the run. Nothing at all that I could see to cause it in there. This morning zero birds in that coop are willing to come outside.
Some predator for sure was about.
Owls are hard to spot in a tree and weasels can be everywhere. Didn't know I had them until the dog was after one and it ran up a tree. Only live one I have seen. Found several the dog or cat killed and one hit on the road last year

Back
Top Bottom