Looking for opinions on these two different sales ads I will post please:

1) One male and one female San Juan rabbits for sale. This is a small breed. $35 each or $50 for both. They are a bonded pair, but have not produced a litter.

2) Large breed American Blue rabbit kits for sale. This is a dual purpose breed. They make great pets and are also a meat and fur breed. $50 each. Perfect for 4H! Due to the pandemic, I have not had them looked at by a show judge so I don't know how well they could do in a show.

1) One male and one female San Juan rabbits for sale. This is a small breed. $35 each or $50 for both. They are a bonded pair, but have not produced a litter.

2) Large breed American Blue rabbit kits for sale. This is a dual purpose breed. They make great pets and are also a meat and fur breed. $50 each. Perfect for 4H! Due to the pandemic, I have not had them looked at by a show judge so I don't know how well they could do in a show.

Looks good BUT I would list the pair as $35 each or $60 for the pair.

Then if they want to haggle you can go down but still get at least the $50.

I agree to ask more than you want so you can get what you want.
I have had people not try to haggle and people who haggle and haggle and show up in a BMW to get a $10 poult

Back
Top Bottom