Good morning everybody :frow

Gray here. Rain sometime later today. It actually rained yesterday instead of random drizzles. Yay! We do need it.

I just got vigorously sniffed and licked on the head. Then she makes a face and licks the couch 🤣🤣🤣. Dont know what to tell her except to keep her tongue to herself? 🤣. I just colored my hair a couple of days ago, first time in a long time.

Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your Sunday

Blessed Sunday to all
Drizzling and 45

Good morning Mo :frow enjoy your day

Good morning Mo.

No rain yet and 5O°. We are forecast to not get above 55 and rain turning to snow later.
Good morning Henny :frow enjoy your day

Gray here. Rain sometime later today. It actually rained yesterday instead of random drizzles. Yay! We do need it.

I just got vigorously sniffed and licked on the head. Then she makes a face and licks the couch 🤣🤣🤣. Dont know what to tell her except to keep her tongue to herself? 🤣. I just colored my hair a couple of days ago, first time in a long time.
Good morning Fishy :frow enjoy your day

Good morning Fishy. Gotta love those "Gotta get this taste out of my mouth" moments. :lau

Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your Sunday

Good morning Mo :frow enjoy your day

Good morning Henny :frow enjoy your day

Good morning Fishy :frow enjoy your day

Good morning Sue. I am hoping you have less extreme weather today.

Good morning folks :frow

Blessed Sunday to all
Drizzling and 45
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Good morning Mo.

No rain yet and 5O°. We are forecast to not get above 55 and rain turning to snow later.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom