Good morning everyone :frow Have a lovely Sunday

Good morning Sue. :frow Wishing you a lovely day as well.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning Bob. :frow Have a beautiful day.

My hubby made it back home yesterday evening. We are glad to have him home.
The sun should come out today and push us to nearly 50°. I am hoping to get some more done on the coop. Next weekend is forecast to be near 70°. Maybe I can get the painting done then.

The sun should come out today and push us to nearly 50°. I am hoping to get some more done on the coop. Next weekend is forecast to be near 70°. Maybe I can get the painting done then.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day.

This morning was a reminder of why I don't set eggs just yet. Had to turn on the heat. 37 outside 60 inside.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day.

This morning was a reminder of why I don't set eggs just yet. Had to turn on the heat. 37 outside 60 inside.

We are getting reminded that it is still early in the year here. We are 32° right now but will have nights in the teens coming soon.....snow tomorrow at 3-5 inches forecast.

I am itching to get planting. Of course that makes the time move slower. :rolleyes:

The sun should come out today and push us to nearly 50°. I am hoping to get some more done on the coop. Next weekend is forecast to be near 70°. Maybe I can get the painting done then
Glad he is home 🏡

Good morning all
38f partly cloudy maybe a sprinkle in the afternoon and tomorrow.
Tuesday snowy mix ❄️ of course that's the day I get my first shot.

I have 5 broody turkeys and 3 chickens. They just have a few eggs each. Need to put some eggs in the incubator and give chickens fresh eggs. The big meat mutt chickens tend to break their eggs, but they are good mothers

Good morning Henny :frow so happy he back home :hugs

Glad he is home 🏡

Good morning all
38f partly cloudy maybe a sprinkle in the afternoon and tomorrow.
Tuesday snowy mix ❄️ of course that's the day I get my first shot.

I have 5 broody turkeys and 3 chickens. They just have a few eggs each. Need to put some eggs in the incubator and give chickens fresh eggs. The big meat mutt chickens tend to break their eggs, but they are good mothers
Good morning Mo :frowEnjoy your Sunday

Back
Top Bottom