Good morning everyone :frow Have a lovely day

Good morning 44 now and some sprinkles later today and wintery mix tomorrow
Good morning Mo :frow

Good morning y'all.

We are in the 30's now but wind and snow are on the way this afternoon.

I will do what I can outside before it starts up. I need to add mulch to the area behind the chicken house. Maybe the extra large flake pine will work for now.
Good morning Henny :frow

Good morning 44 now and some sprinkles later today and wintery mix tomorrow
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Good morning y'all.

We are in the 30's now but wind and snow are on the way this afternoon.

I will do what I can outside before it starts up. I need to add mulch to the area behind the chicken house. Maybe the extra large flake pine will work for now.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Hi folks!

Only got woken up once last night but it was a doozy. I got to sleep around 11 and the Milk Drinker woke up around 1:30am. Just as I get him laid down asleep at 3am, Thing 2 starts screaming. I send DH to help him out. Apparently it was a night terror or something and he went right back to sleep. I doze off a little and at 3:15am, Thing 2 actually wakes up. I go in because DH was in the bathroom and had a drive this morning. I had to do a mini bedtime routine for him to get him back to sleep. By the time I get back to my bed, the Milk Drinker is waking up again. He doesnā€™t sleep well if he isnā€™t in contact with a person, usually me. I didnā€™t get back to sleep until 4:15-4:30. Then I had to wake up at 7 because DH and Thing 1 were taking a drive to Morgantown to pick up our Azure Standard order.

Iā€™m determined to get outside later today and separate out my breeding groups and set aside the 10 birds Iā€™m going to sell to the guy in May. His wife is in WV visiting her daughter and grandkids. They live in MO.

Back
Top Bottom