33 this morning
Got my first shot, painful to lift my arm above my shoulder. I can deal with that.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... Woke up this morning and it was 34 with a mix of rain, snow and ice falling from the sky. Hopefully this will be the last blast of winter this year.

It is beyond frustrating trying to get details here on getting a stinkin shot.

I will spend a few hours again today trying.

I am hoping your arm feels better soon.
Ha the only way I got an appointment was on FB someone posted a new mass site opened up. This was the end of March and the appointments were for the whole month of April. It was full in 9hrs. I seen the post 3hrs after it opened and figured I would sign up but keep looking for a closer opening. Never found one.

:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... Woke up this morning and it was 34 with a mix of rain, snow and ice falling from the sky. Hopefully this will be the last blast of winter this year.
Yeah it was snowing when I got my shot yesterday, when I got home there the grass was covered. It melted before evening.

For entertainment on this cold cloudy spring day we have...

5:30 am the shower head decided it has reached its end. :barnie

8:00 am random bunny activity detected in the front yard cue extreme barkathon/howl off at full volume. 😱

8:15 am shoo random bunny to unseen side yard. :bun :smack

8:20 am barkathon done! :yesss:

9:00 am take dogs to go potty....bunny is in back yard cue barkathon/howl off round 2. :he

Lather rinse and repeat on the bunny.

Shower head is replaced so that's good.

Gotta love those bunnies though.

For entertainment on this cold cloudy spring day we have...

5:30 am the shower head decided it has reached its end. :barnie

8:00 am random bunny activity detected in the front yard cue extreme barkathon/howl off at full volume. 😱

8:15 am shoo random bunny to unseen side yard. :bun :smack

8:20 am barkathon done! :yesss:

9:00 am take dogs to go potty....bunny is in back yard cue barkathon/howl off round 2. :he

Lather rinse and repeat on the bunny.

Shower head is replaced so that's good.

Gotta love those bunnies though.
:yabunnython
I seen one this week trying to get in the poultry yard...it was running from me and kept bouncing off the e net

Back
Top Bottom