I used to get to highschool 1-1.5 hours early once I could drive. I HATED doing homework at night and my brain worked better in the morning. So, I got to school early and sat in the hallway outside of home room and did homework.
Morning people have it tough in High School! I had a job in a Donut Shop through HS. Went to bed at 8, got up at 2, work at 3 am. Did my homework at work!

Good morning everybody :frow

Im glad I don't live in the south. Virginia and NC were enough for me.
That is what I like about Prescott -- we will be breaking 80 this week, but the humidity is so low you do not need any AC. We have swamp coolers for when it gets over 90. We only need to use the AC once or twice a year here!

Good morning all!!
:frow Good morning Hope, have a great day
Good morning everyone. All I know is that it's HOT out. Going up to 95.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day
54 and rainy here--
:frow Good morning Cheepteach, have a great day
Good morning! I endorse DWC Day lol! Here is one of Bob's cockerels I was drinking some wine with the other day.
:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day
I used to get to highschool 1-1.5 hours early once I could drive. I HATED doing homework at night and my brain worked better in the morning. So, I got to school early and sat in the hallway outside of home room and did homework.
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day

:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Good morning everyone. All I know is that it's HOT out. Going up to 95.
Good morning Clue :frow Way too hot for me

54 and rainy here--
Good morning Cheepteach :frowwe are heading for 80s today after the storms
Have a great day !

Good morning! I endorse DWC Day lol! Here is one of Bob's cockerels I was drinking some wine with the other day.
Good morning Parront :frow Have a great day

Good morning Rae :frow I remember doing that a few times, but I still walked as I didn't have a car from my foster parents.

Good morning Fishy :frow

Back
Top Bottom