Good morning all 43 and a bit of drizzle.

Wednesday I Seen a chick that a chicken must have snuck in a turkeys nest.. turkey are due to hatch tommorow... there's 2 turkeys and chicken joined last week, in a doghouse...no one is paying attention to the chick. At sunrise it was running around yelling. I couldn't catch it, but it finally ran back in the doghouse. . Food and water is close.
Good morning Mo :frow enjoy your day 😊 those chicks can be pretty fast 😂

Hi y'all, I'm still here, just keeping my perpetual mild weather it of conversation cuz :smackis a thing. :oops:

School is going ok and I applied for a job so I can save up money for getting Peach spayed, get some private training for mobility assistance and take a 10 day round trip to Colorado to get her heavy duty gear.

Have an enjoyable weekend and Happy Mother's Day for almost everyone (sorry Bob, you'll have to wait for next month).

Love y'all.

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Saturday

Good evening everyone. I have been extremely weak today. I hope I have more strength tomorrow.
:hugs:hugsHope your feeling better soon.

Hi y'all, I'm still here, just keeping my perpetual mild weather it of conversation cuz :smackis a thing. :oops:

School is going ok and I applied for a job so I can save up money for getting Peach spayed, get some private training for mobility assistance and take a 10 day round trip to Colorado to get her heavy duty gear.

Have an enjoyable weekend and Happy Mother's Day for almost everyone (sorry Bob, you'll have to wait for next month).

Love y'all.
:frowGlad things are going well for you. Thanks for the Mother's Day thought 😊

Good morning everyone. :frow

@Anansi! Good to see you!

Wishing everyone a great Saturday.
Good morning Henny :frowYou as well !

Back
Top Bottom