Good morning everybody :frow

Gonna finish loading that bed today. And this time I’ll put the perlite in the top third layer.
I think I killed my tomatoes last night :oops: I thought it would be in the mid forties last night but the greenhouse said 37 this morning ☹️☹️
I dont leave them out overnight, but forgot about them last night and thought it wouldnt be a big deal.

They should be ok. :hugs

Are they all wilted this morning?

Good morning folks :frow

Gonna finish loading that bed today. And this time I’ll put the perlite in the top third layer.
I think I killed my tomatoes last night :oops: I thought it would be in the mid forties last night but the greenhouse said 37 this morning ☹️☹️
I dont leave them out overnight, but forgot about them last night and thought it wouldnt be a big deal.
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day... Your tomatoes should be okay

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Good morning Fishy :frow Enjoy your Saturday

Good morning Henny :frowEnjoy your Saturday

Good morning all
Glad to see you @Redhead Rae , busy season
Another chicken went broody, Stinker. She has always been a good broody. So that's 9 broody chickens and 12 turkeys.
Good morning Mo :frowHave a great Saturday

It will be a busy day today.

Step 1. Get second covid shot
Step 2. Get a couple errands done including picking up bagged garden stuff I plan on 30+ bags.
Step 3. Finish that dadgum coop
Step 4. If it's not raining try and work the bagged steer manure, top soil and compost into the garden beds and plant tomatoes. They are 18" above the big solo cups.
:th

It will be a busy day today.

Step 1. Get second covid shot
Step 2. Get a couple errands done including picking up bagged garden stuff I plan on 30+ bags.
Step 3. Finish that dadgum coop
Step 4. If it's not raining try and work the bagged steer manure, top soil and compost into the garden beds and plant tomatoes. They are 18" above the big solo cups.
:th
Sounds like a busy but productive day 😊.

Back
Top Bottom