Yup, I really feel the energy comment. Things are getting slightly easier now. The Milk Drinker is getting better about being put down and I’ve had a good bit more energy the last week. It feels good to be able to get things done.
Well, I may have spoken too soon about having more energy. Yesterday, DH and I went to my SILs house to get some furniture from her (she is consolidating before getting ready to sell her house and possibly getting ready to live in a van or utility trailer conversion). She’s had pretty severe health problems the last 6 months (chronic ocular migraines) but she is doing better now. However, having cats certainly didn’t make the situation any better. She’s now working to dig out and hopefully having more room will help. Anyway, we took a table and a solid cherry hutch. DH and I were able to get all that stuff moved and I was able participate in adult Tetris (aka loading the furniture into our van). However, at the end of it, I was a shaky mess and really needed to eat. We asked my brother to come over and help unload because I was still feeling off and my FIL has only one good arm. But I recovered alright but I can definitely feel the workout I had. Thankfully, the Milk Drinker cooperated with the tasks. He slept from 2:30 when we dropped his brothers off at my parents’ house, until 5:30 when we arrived at Wendy’s. We just had his car seat out on the deck table while we worked. Well, I’m going to try to go back to sleep now. I was typing this up while I was trying to settle the little guy back to sleep after feeding and changing him.

Good morning everyone. :frow

Hopefully you can get a nap here and there Rae. It sounds like your blood sugar dropped from doing all that moving.

Thanks Bob. It took much longer than I would have liked for sure. The birds are enjoying the larger space which made me happy.

We are forecast for rain every afternoon. I will go ahead with trying to get the garden planted mud or not. My plants are WAY to big to stay in those solo cups.

I am wishing everyone a good day.

Hopefully you can get a nap here and there Rae. It sounds like your blood sugar dropped from doing all that moving.

Thanks Bob. It took much longer than I would have liked for sure. The birds are enjoying the larger space which made me happy.

We are forecast for rain every afternoon. I will go ahead with trying to get the garden planted mud or not. My plants are WAY to big to stay in those solo cups.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Monday

Good morning Henny 😊 have fun planting

Good morning all might rain today, but since we are in a drought it will probably be a drizzle.

Got the 30th coon this morning. He was huge and tore up the box trap trip pan. Not sure if I can fix it, he removed the pan from the lever and bent it up.
Good morning Mo 😊 That's crazy to have so many coons 😮

Good morning everyone.

Rae, for awhile you need to keep a pack of cheese, or peanut butter crackers with you, and a piece of candy. I had to do that too. Exerting extra energy causes the blood sugar to drop. When it drops, it's not slowly, but hits all of a sudden. The candy will get the sugar levels back up rapidly, and eating the crackers work slower, and the benefits last longer.

Good morning everyone.

Rae, for awhile you need to keep a pack of cheese, or peanut butter crackers with you, and a piece of candy. I had to do that too. Exerting extra energy causes the blood sugar to drop. When it drops, it's not slowly, but hits all of a sudden. The candy will get the sugar levels back up rapidly, and eating the crackers work slower, and the benefits last longer.
Good morning Clue 😊

Back
Top Bottom