Good morning folks :frow

Hey y'all, just letting ya know I'm still breathing. :hugs
Good to see you :hugs
Good morning everyone. :frow

A very happy fathers day to all the dads. 🤗
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day and Thank You
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a good day today, including me.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day
Glad to see you. :hugs
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Good morning!
Omg I hope today is less stupid than yesterday.
Seriously anybody who used logical thinking in this house was just friggin doomed.
Hubs and myself had us an all day goat fight yep, we sure enough did.
Hubs wanted to get two nigerian dwarves to eat brambles which is a good idea if you're prepared to keep them the times when they aren't eating brambles...we are not.
Being a logical thinking machine immediately i threw out some innocent but very true statements.
Our fence wont hold goats they'll be over and out like it isn't there no matter how well they're fed.
We don't have a shelter for nighttime or winter, they can't just be chunked outside or be added as two more chickens.
They'll get pregnant, billies from,far and.wide will make sure of it.
We will collect the two neighboring herds forever like it or not, goats gonna goat.
They don't eat free, they need chow and grains in their diet, the derp chow will be seen as as fair game.
Goat feed ain't cheap.
Chaining goats is a fool's errand, good way to waste time though.
He blew up mad, got all offended at me which since i was trying to be helpful made my cheese slide off my cracker.
I feckin snapped, about wagged my dang finger off at that dufus.
I went into the realm of sweating like a tv evangelist and flapping my arms enough to take flight.
I went off.
Not a peep came out of offensive mouth that wasn't sugar sweet after that performance.
Im whipped today thougjh, it took a lot of energy to go batsh*t. :lau

Last edited:
Good morning!
Seriously anybody who used logical thinking in this house was just friggin doomed.
Hubs wanted to get two nigerian dwarves to eat brambles which is a good idea if you're prepared to keep them the times when they aren't eating brambles...we are not.
Being a logical thinking machine immediately i threw out some innocent but very true statements.
Our fence wont hold goats they'll be over and out like it isn't there no matter how well they're fed.
We don't have a shelter for nighttime or winter, they can't just be chunked outside or be added as two more chickens.
We will collect the two neighboring herds forever like it or not, goats gonna goat.
They don't eat free, they need chow and grains in their diet, the derp chow will be seen as as fair game.
Goat feed ain't cheap.
He blew up mad, got all offended at me which since i was trying to be helpful made my cheese slide off my cracker.
I went into the realm of sweating like a tv evangelist and flapping my arms enough to take flight.
I went off.
Not a peep came out of offensive mouth that wasn't sugar sweet after that performance.
:frow Good morning Chicky, rest and have a great day

Good morning everyone :frow have a restful Sunday

A very happy fathers day to all the dads. 🤗
Good morning Henny 😊
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a good day today, including me.
Good morning Clue 😊
Glad to see you. :hugs
Good morning Mo 😊

Good morning!
Goat feed ain't cheap.
I went off.
Good morning Chicky 😊

Peaceful day, not a sassy word has rolled off the male tounge.
Even Jerry and Prince were on their best behavior.
I haven't went defcon 5 in all the years we've been married.
20 plus years of quiet indifference a perfect unpokeable bear.
That man's face could not process what expression to use.
Might have broke him a little bit lol.
Not a thing i could do either, that was primal lol!
Some cave woman from my past was driving, not me
I semi apologised, mostly for being so crude.
Example, i gave him a flock of birds from my pocket and said he was
dangerously close to being a lifetime movie.
Iv'e always told that man he'd know if I was mad at him.

Lol, Fishy that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Goats are neat to have they are extremely helpful and fun...mostly.
Problem is they're goats, designed by nature to do as they please.
Go all the places, eat all the things.
They can climb in any direction better than.any man.
The goat knowledge know it all actually said " dwarf goats are short so they can't climb out" ...... 🙄
Good morning everybody :frow

Good info on goats Chicky thanks!
Nah, iv'e wished at least a half dozen dudes a happy father's day myself.
These other people are just behind.;)
I find myself a wee bit embarrassed. I am running a week ahead of schedule according to the internet.....

Well it was a Happy EARLY Father's Day then. :cool:

Still dark and early here. Today's forecast is 100°. Not gonna be a day to be outside much.

River.....dear sweet River...well she is trying to make me nuts. Yup another rock.
She is ok even if she isn't to bright.

On today's list of must do things is cutting lattice into 1'x8' strips and attaching it to the chain link to keep dog paws in the kennel. They have taken to fishing through the fence. They are likely after the small garter snakes that like to sun themselves.

Good morning folks :frow

Still dark and early here. Today's forecast is 100°. Not gonna be a day to be outside much.

River.....dear sweet River...well she is trying to make me nuts. Yup another rock.
She is ok even if she isn't to bright.

On today's list of must do things is cutting lattice into 1'x8' strips and attaching it to the chain link to keep dog paws in the kennel. They have taken to fishing through the fence. They are likely after the small garter snakes that like to sun themselves.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day and stay cool.

Back
Top Bottom