Good evening ya'll!
First of all happy belated fathers day to the squatch pops, hope it was a good one.
Secondly I've had something that I haven't had since I was15......not good sense or 20 bucks in my pocket either lol!
I had an ear infection, for two days I've been the grossest most miserable goblin of a woman.
I'm much improved today, thank goodness.
Today also marks the end of Home's behind hole, she laid a 78 gram egg.:)

Seriously, nature? 🙄
20210621_204727.jpg

Good morning y'all. :frow

Due to life having a sick sense of humor....
For todays fun the front faucet on the house has decided it does not need to turn on.....at all. I used it yesterday so :confused:
The back works so I guess I can string multiple hoses together to water before the heat sets in.
That stinks, to work and then decide not too 😡 We have been through that and it works but it's a pain to string them together and if you have a long distance to go it's worse. Hope you get it fixed.

That stinks, to work and then decide not too 😡 We have been through that and it works but it's a pain to string them together and if you have a long distance to go it's worse. Hope you get it fixed.

I will be stringing 150' of hose. Yup not fun.
I will replace it...just not today.
It was a true :barnie reaction from me.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning y'all. :frow

Due to life having a sick sense of humor....
For todays fun the front faucet on the house has decided it does not need to turn on.....at all. I used it yesterday so :confused:
The back works so I guess I can string multiple hoses together to water before the heat sets in.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day... So sorry you have to string hoses together :hugs
Good morning! The sense of humor didn't skip me, my arthritis has flared up so I'm sporting some lovely crab claws.
No idea what has happened to get it all worked up but it is in rare form
At least it was nice enough to skip sore and go straight to numb.:caf
:frow Good morning chicky, try to have a great day... Sorry about the flare up :hugs

Back
Top Bottom