I will be stringing 150' of hose. Yup not fun.
I will replace it...just not today.
It was a true :barnie reaction from me.

Good morning! The sense of humor didn't skip me, my arthritis has flared up so I'm sporting some lovely crab claws.
No idea what has happened to get it all worked up but it is in rare form
At least it was nice enough to skip sore and go straight to numb.:caf

Sorry for the troubles.
Hoses are a pain but crab hands are worse.

Good morning all
50 this morning going up to 75
Did get an inch of rain Sunday night.
Another yearling male and a not nursing female. So total is 40

Good morning!
I do not want to go out and release those freaking little monsters, nope not even a little bit.
Last night Nene and Barb were fighting tooth and nail, absolutely would not stop.
I don't know what the deal was I don't meddle in derp business as a general rule.
I do know Barb plays dirty pool, bit me right on the under boob and actually drew a little blood.
I'm just hoping old lefty isn't scarred for life.🙃

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning!
I do not want to go out and release those freaking little monsters, nope not even a little bit.
Last night Nene and Barb were fighting tooth and nail, absolutely would not stop.
I don't know what the deal was I don't meddle in derp business as a general rule.
I do know Barb plays dirty pool, bit me right on the under boob and actually drew a little blood.
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning!
Good morning Chicky 😊 have a good one and ouch, that was not nice !

Good morning everyone. :frow

I slept in and feel like I am hours behind. Birds are fed and broody ejected to the run. It's going to be near 100 today.

Chicky, maybe you need one of those BIG super soakers to break up fights with. Getting bit enough to draw blood is not nice at all.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom